Any experience ? - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > AR-15 Discussion > Any experience ?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-18-2013, 01:17 AM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 27 Times on 17 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jord1985
Because the geniuses who drafted our wonderful new regulations aka the safe act, better known as the Unsafe act only attacked "evil" features like that devilish pistol grip. You can still get a stripped lower because it is by definition stripped- no pistol grip, no problem man. You can also still get unconverted saiga AK pattern rifles as long as its got the old school rifle stock. My advise? Buy what you can before the libturds figure out a way to ban any and all versions of semi autos. Your profile says bellmore, I was in south shore sportsman the other day they had stripped stag lowers for $165. Now can someone explain to me why the top one is fine but the bottom is not? Both are 762x39 ... Cuomo can suck my ****
Sad part is I have a saiga... And converted it 2 years ago.. And now I wish I didn't lol.. I'll have to look into the stripped lowers then.. Sure as hell won't pay 165 tho..

You live on Long Island too?? What town?

I usually go to hunter sports in massapequa.. They are laid back and friendly all the time.. And they are the only shop around that usually has powder in stock!!

Old 12-18-2013, 01:54 AM   #12
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 39 Times on 29 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by hockeyjr1
Sad part is I have a saiga... And converted it 2 years ago.. And now I wish I didn't lol.. I'll have to look into the stripped lowers then.. Sure as hell won't pay 165 tho.. You live on Long Island too?? What town? I usually go to hunter sports in massapequa.. They are laid back and friendly all the time.. And they are the only shop around that usually has powder in stock!!
Sent you a PM