Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   AR-15 Discussion (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f20/)
-   -   ammo question (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f20/ammo-question-81486/)

Obama_is_balls 01-16-2013 01:00 PM

ammo question
 
I have an opportunity to get 500 rounds of independence ammo at $7 per 20 rounds. Anyone have experience with this brand?

HOSSFLY 01-16-2013 01:03 PM

No but if you or you AR don't like it you'll have no problem re selling it ;)

Obama_is_balls 01-16-2013 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HOSSFLY (Post 1096045)
No but if you or you AR don't like it you'll have no problem re selling it ;)

Yeah that is what I was thinking of doing. What is the problem with this ammo? Is it just dirty or what?

HOSSFLY 01-16-2013 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Obama_is_balls (Post 1096046)
Yeah that is what I was thinking of doing. What is the problem with this ammo? Is it just dirty or what?

No clue- Google it?

treehugger49 01-16-2013 01:44 PM

I shot some Independence brand .380 FMJ a year or so ago when I was having trouble finding .380.

It went "bang" every time and left a hole in paper, so I'm good with it.

HOSSFLY 01-16-2013 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by treehugger49 (Post 1096078)
I shot some Independence brand .380 FMJ a year or so ago when I was having trouble finding .380.

It went "bang" every time and left a hole in paper, so I'm good with it.

There ya go--buy it while you can :(

TexasGunner 01-16-2013 02:45 PM

If you don't want it.... Send it to me! If ever there was anything my AR didn't like, my mini 14 would gobble it up!

GeneralPatton 01-19-2013 09:47 PM

Buy it for nothing else but to turn around and sell it man. $7 per 20 doesn't exist anymore, not even for steel. The cheapest I've found brass in the last few weeks is $620 per 1000 shipped.


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:14 PM.

Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.