Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   AR-15 Discussion (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f20/)
-   -   Americas Gun: The Rise of the AR15 (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f20/americas-gun-rise-ar15-89585/)

SRK97 04-26-2013 02:12 AM

Americas Gun: The Rise of the AR15

Anybody watching this, it's on CNBS right now.

Mosin 04-26-2013 02:36 AM

I am now... I don't know why. This leftist slant and spin just gets me riled up for no reason.

EW1066 04-26-2013 03:33 AM

I started to watch it. I set the dvr and turned it off. It was sooooo slanted that it was almost un-watchabel. I switched over to big bang theory so I could laugh after watching that tripe for 30 minuted. I'll try to finish watching it in a few days. I'm not sure if I will succeed but I'll give it a shot.

E-DUB

DropZone889 04-27-2013 08:01 AM

Watched it for a laugh! These leftys put this program on with the comments slipping in ever so nicely but at the end of the show they give info on how to 3d print lowers and mags from home, even saying the brand and price of the printer $800 +/- and the open source cad files and what website to get them from!! This guy was Wired 2012/13s most dangerous people and they called him a anarchist! So what a twisted way the are trying to push gun controll! And say we all are those types people too and were gonna do this so we can have a "ghost" gun to commit crimes! Ha ha A ah MSNBC is a joke!

Mosin 04-27-2013 01:10 PM

Notice how they put a list of America's '30 AR manufacturers' and que the spooky, evil music to play while the company logos are being displayed...

nitestalker 04-27-2013 01:13 PM

The Polls were correct after all. MSNBC actually has 3 viewers I thought the polls were wrong.:confused:

Quentin 04-27-2013 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nitestalker (Post 1228767)
The Polls were correct after all. MSNBC actually has 3 viewers I thought the polls were wrong.:confused:

True, true! I didn't watch it and since it was on CNBC few very few others did either. Who was the host? Piers Morgan? :rolleyes:

ccase39 04-27-2013 06:14 PM

Ill be honest I am very middle of the road when it comes to politics and ideaology, even maybe lean a little to the left on some issues, BUT when it comes to anything guns I am extremely conservative. Even the commercials for that show made me want to throw my TV out the window. I knew it was going to be biased propaganda crap television. I wish someone other than the NRA would make a similar program telling the truth. Nothing wrong with the NRA, but if the NRA made it the anti gun fanatics would completely dismiss it simply for being associated with the NRA.

HockaLouis 04-27-2013 06:19 PM

Maybe it'll be on Youtube someday -- I'd LOVE to hate this and that's the only way I could watch it.

drvsafe 04-27-2013 06:27 PM

Stupid desperate act by the left and the main stream media.