Alumalite flashsuppressor
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > AR-15 Discussion > Alumalite flashsuppressor

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-15-2012, 04:22 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 16 Times on 15 Posts

Default Alumalite flashsuppressor

Just recieved my flash suppressor from Alumalite . I got the spiral 5 in FS just because of the look .I was a little nervous about what it would do to accuracy but I shot it yesterday and it might if helped a little , might just be in my mind. They had to turn it down because they didn't have it in stock took about two wks to get it to my door , but for 60 bucks I couldn't resist

image-121217675.jpg

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 08-15-2012, 08:57 PM   #2

Liked 1070 Times on 753 Posts
Likes Given: 1075

I guess the first question is what does it improve over the A2 birdcage. I have to say it looks great but I'm skeptical of any advantages. Also how long is it? Not trying to put you down, Tenderribbs, I'm always skeptical of the latest and greatest MD.

______
The biggest issue with assembling an AR isn't so much getting the parts together right - it's getting the right parts together. You'll remember the quality of a gun long after you forget how much you paid for it.

Old 08-15-2012, 09:32 PM   #3

I didn't know if it would help accuracy or hurt it I bought it cuz it kooks cool . It's 5 in long I was afraid that it would disturb the air exiting the rifle and make it less accurate buy I thunk it helped!

Old 08-15-2012, 09:33 PM   #4

Liked 22 Times on 21 Posts
Likes Given: 3

Not bad. I will stick with my $12 one. It reduces recoil and barrel rise well.

image-1429723613.jpg

Old 08-18-2012, 01:55 PM   #5

That's a sharp FS where did u get it at? Is it 1/2 28. 12 bucks.! You Gona have to prove that one to me. Lol Sounds too good to be true.

Old 08-18-2012, 01:58 PM   #6

Liked 22 Times on 21 Posts
Likes Given: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenderribbs
That's a sharp FS where did u get it at? Is it 1/2 28. 12 bucks.! You Gona have to prove that one to me. Lol Sounds too good to be true.
eBay. Look it up. I was the only bidder and it sold under the buy it now price. Lol. They had it buy it now for 28 or so. That is why I watch eBay late at night to catch some deals.