Adcor Defense
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > AR-15 Discussion > Adcor Defense

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-20-2012, 03:13 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Likes Given: 1

Default Adcor Defense

what do you think of there ar-15's

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 10-20-2012, 03:59 AM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Location: I see you, and you will not know when I will strike
Liked 3479 Times on 1609 Posts
Likes Given: 3590

As an AR? They are too new to be rated.

As a piston AR platform that is looking to fill a niche' market?

I think they are poised to be VERY successful in the fact that their engineering is really well thought out.

The fixed piston, connected to the BCG, eliminating an op rod banging on a separate BCG is brilliant.

The upper and fore end, without the "need" of them to be threaded and joined together, is new and hopefully beneficial.

However as I have yet to personally handle one of their rifles, all I can say is on paper, from a strictly below apprentice level gunsmith standpoint, they SEEM to have addressed several critical issues and made intelligent decisions concerning them.

If you buy one, we DESPERATELY need a video of performance and a Range Report.

JD