You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > AR-15 Discussion >

AAC Blackout

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-15-2012, 02:59 AM   #31
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Gatoragn's Avatar
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: North GA. Back home in Dixieland.
Posts: 3,931
Liked 1551 Times on 877 Posts
Likes Given: 678


Originally Posted by JonM View Post
it requires a federal batfe tax stamp. in wisconsin you can own em if you go through tthe proper paperwork. if your anywhere near the milwaukee area i got contact info for a real good nfa trust attourney.

individual officers may not own one anymore than any other person. the police department can own them and issue them as duty weapons without govt hoops or stamps. big difference.
Thanks Jon. Pretty much what I expected. I'd rather just acquire a couple extra "full size" rifles as opposed to making a lawyer richer.
Gatoragn is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 06:41 PM   #32
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
KingTiger's Avatar
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 209
Liked 15 Times on 15 Posts
Likes Given: 16


My local NFA dealer used Quicken Willmaker to draw me up a Revocable Living Trust for free, so a lawyer isn't always necessary. Trust laws vary by state so YMMV. Once you get your receiver registered, you can put any SBR upper on it you want.
KingTiger is offline  
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Firearms Forum Replies Last Post
300 blackout? macon17 AR-15 Discussion 9 12-14-2011 03:12 AM
ONE MORE 300 blackout question... Broke124 AR-15 Discussion 1 12-14-2011 03:04 AM
.300 blackout ARrgv AR-15 Discussion 1 10-15-2011 12:27 AM
.300 AAC Blackout Dillinger AR-15 Discussion 44 06-29-2011 03:14 PM
300 AAC Blackout upper Schmeekey AR-15 Discussion 15 06-28-2011 07:22 PM