5.56 or .223 ? - Page 2
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > AR-15 Discussion > 5.56 or .223 ?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-09-2009, 08:51 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1441 Times on 812 Posts
Likes Given: 1290

There is Not one damn thing wrong with wolf ammo!!!

What you need is a mag that can handle any ammo, not big $ Hampton Long Island, range only, ammo!

Check out Tripp Research AR MAG webb section, canebrake says you will be taken care of!

This steel stuff shoots straight and is a real value in my opinion!

If our LI gun refuses to shoot Ruski Ammo, You deserve to DIE!

http://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/...ps18cfbeae.jpg

Get her dirty, then clean her so she starts to respect you. When her trust is complete, she will serve you well for a lifetime!

"...if doves shot back, there wouldn't be a need for a bag limit."
- orangello

Last edited by Dillinger; 12-10-2009 at 02:39 AM. Reason: not in the open forum bro

Old 12-09-2009, 09:09 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by canebrake View Post
There is Not one damn thing wrong with wolf ammo!!!

What you need is a mag that can handle any ammo, not big $ Hampton Long Island, range only, ammo!

Check out Tripp Research AR MAG webb section, canebrake says you will be taken care of!

This steel stuff shoots straight and is a real value in my opinion!

If our LI gun refuses to shoot Ruski Ammo, You deserve to DIE!
Never had a problem feeding, ejecting, or getting rounds on target with Wolf. However, in the one AR that I did run a lot of Wolf through I noticed significant wear in the chamber over other ARs I had in the past where I only ran brass.

Never had the same problem in Aks. One gentleman explained it as the tighter tolerances in the AR. Don't know if that is BS.
"It is not the critic who counts, nor the man who points out how the strong man stumbles or where the doer of deeds could have done better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who knows great enthusiasm, great devotion, and the triumph of achievement, and who, at worst, if he fails at least fails whilst daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those odd and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat. You've never lived until you've almost died. For those who have had to fight for it life has truly a flavour the protected shall never know."

Last edited by Dillinger; 12-10-2009 at 02:38 AM.

Old 12-09-2009, 10:11 PM   #13

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by canebrake View Post
Eye Heart Wolf!
ROFLMAO

uhmmmm.... +1, too.

Old 12-10-2009, 11:31 AM   #14
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

I think everyone should buy a 1,000 rounds of Wolf. Then try it out in their ARs. If anyone then has a problem and is not satisfied with it, then they can ship the unused ammo to me for disposal. Just trying to do my part!

Seriously, the Wolf works fine in both my AR's, but it would not cycle in my brother's Bushy.

Old 12-10-2009, 12:03 PM   #15

Liked 781 Times on 452 Posts
Likes Given: 499

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXnorton View Post
I think everyone should buy a 1,000 rounds of Wolf. Then try it out in their ARs. If anyone then has a problem and is not satisfied with it, then they can ship the unused ammo to me for disposal. Just trying to do my part!

Seriously, the Wolf works fine in both my AR's, but it would not cycle in my brother's Bushy.
Or just keep the ammo and ship the AR to ME!
"The whole of the Bill (of Rights) is a declaration of the right of the people at large or considered as individuals.... It establishes some rights of the individual as unalienable and which consequently, no majority has a right to deprive them of." (Albert Gallatin of the New York Historical Society, October 7, 1789)

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." - George Washington

Old 12-10-2009, 01:36 PM   #16
FTF_MODERATOR.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 3358 Times on 1739 Posts
Likes Given: 354

Can you even own an AR in New Jersey?

Old 12-10-2009, 03:41 PM   #17

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXnorton View Post
Thanks T-X, you one helpful guy. Joe

Old 12-10-2009, 04:26 PM   #18

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Actually...Wolf is one of the few ammo mfg'ers out there who give you a 100% money back guarantee on any unused ammo

So, it's like a no-brainer to try it, and see for yourself if it works well in your particular gun/guns or not. If not, send it back to them, they even pay shipping.

WOLF is the only ammunition company that provides a 100% Performance Guarantee. If you are not fully satisfied, WOLF will refund your money on the unused portion of the ammunition, including and freight charges.

Wolf Ammo

Now if the price of the Wolf Gold ammo would come back down, that is some pretty good ammo

Slo

Old 12-10-2009, 06:11 PM   #19

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

I've never used it, and I'm not gonna bash it. But from what I've heard, and it's just that, what I've heard, not experienced, so it could be totally wrong, that the steel cases don't expand as well and therefore don't get the same seal as brass, and this can cause extra chamber and bolt wear. Whether this is true or not, I'm not sure. But there are two reasons I don't use it, that is one, the other is that I'm saving up brass for when I start reloading. Plus PMC isn't that much more than Wolf.

-Fred

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!

"Qui desiderat pacem, bellum praeparat; nemo provocare ne offendere audet quem intelliget superiorem esse pugnaturem"

Old 12-10-2009, 08:40 PM   #20

Liked 781 Times on 452 Posts
Likes Given: 499

Quote:
Originally Posted by robocop10mm View Post
Can you even own an AR in New Jersey?
Yes, ARs are legal in NJ but they are restricted to post ban configurations. The 94 AWB was based on existing NJ laws.

We are also restricted to max 15 rnd mags...rifle and handgun.
"The whole of the Bill (of Rights) is a declaration of the right of the people at large or considered as individuals.... It establishes some rights of the individual as unalienable and which consequently, no majority has a right to deprive them of." (Albert Gallatin of the New York Historical Society, October 7, 1789)

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." - George Washington

Newest Threads