300 BLK SBR Started

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > AR-15 Discussion > 300 BLK SBR Started

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-04-2013, 05:43 PM   #1
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 50 Times on 46 Posts
Likes Given: 108

Default 300 BLK SBR Started

Finally scored a Noveske 8.2" 300 BLK barrel and HSB and should have the tax stamp in about 4 months.

Will be paired with a Noveske Gen 2 lower as soon as the stamp comes in, provided I can find VLTOR/Noveske upper and LPK by then. I've got a BCM BCG for it. Not sure about the rest of the furniture yet but I've got some time to figure that out.

Thanks to Mike at ROG Tactical for the Noveske barrel and outstanding customer service! He responds to questions and processes/ships orders with lightning speed. I know this common knowledge around here but it deserves saying again. Thanks Mike!

And now for some gun pron (it's not much at this point though)...

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here