Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > AR-15 Discussion > .300 AAC Blackout

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-23-2011, 02:29 AM   #41
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Location: I see you, and you will not know when I will strike
Liked 3474 Times on 1607 Posts
Likes Given: 3590

Quote:
Originally Posted by mach1337 View Post
Ill still be in San Diego this time next year. If you guys let me know when shot is I will take leave. Been in SD for 4 almost 5 years and have yet to make it to vegas! I would have loved to have been there this year!
Love to have you next year Mach. I would be happy to "invite" you under our flag when the time comes the same way I got Doc in.

JD

Old 01-23-2011, 03:19 AM   #42

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dillinger View Post
Love to have you next year Mach. I would be happy to "invite" you under our flag when the time comes the same way I got Doc in.

JD
Sweet I could drive up and that way it would save on some transportation cost for other members once we all start showin up. Hopefully I will be rid of this curse that is Chevy and Have myself another Jeep by then!

"Which is heavier a soldiers pack or a slaves chains" Napoleon
"We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home."Thomas Jefferson
"You know why there's a Second Amendment? In case the government fails to follow the first one."
-- Rush Limbaugh, in a moment of unaccustomed profundity
"No combat-ready unit ever passed inspection, and no inspection-ready unit ever passed combat."

Old 01-23-2011, 09:16 AM   #43

Liked 16 Times on 12 Posts
Likes Given: 2

So, forgive me this blasphemy, but say I lost my mind... I'd be able to put this on a lower registered as an AR-15 pistol and be good to go as a pistol right?

"This is not about land or money...but the one thing that no man should never be able to take from another man: the freedom to make his own choices about his life, where he'll live, how he'll live, how he'll raise his family. "

William Travis, The Alamo: 13 Days to Glory

Old 02-11-2011, 05:45 PM   #44

Location: I see you, and you will not know when I will strike
Liked 3474 Times on 1607 Posts
Likes Given: 3590

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubergopher View Post
So, forgive me this blasphemy, but say I lost my mind... I'd be able to put this on a lower registered as an AR-15 pistol and be good to go as a pistol right?
I believe you would be okay as long as the lower stayed in "pistol" configuration. I am unsure about how the recoil operation would transfer though. I would assume straight across, but who knows? You might have to alter your buffer & spring for the round, or it might be a direct plug and play.

Might be a good question for the folks at AAC though, I bet they have already encountered this situation.

Old 06-29-2011, 03:14 PM   #45

Liked 208 Times on 148 Posts
Likes Given: 10

Awaking another Dead thread I will hopefully be attending shot show too As good as any (better even) reason to head to Vegas for the first time since turning 21 Andddd I can treat it like I would have EDC and stay up ALL THREE DAYS! lol

------------Space Not for Hire.-----------

Newest Threads