223 Wolf Ammo - Page 4
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > AR-15 Discussion >

223 Wolf Ammo

Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-22-2012, 01:09 AM   #31
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Liked 157 Times on 108 Posts
Likes Given: 119

Originally Posted by Fixer View Post
One of you good folk might want to explain to him what that means and show him how to do it to mmy name. Seems he doesnt understand a lot of things.
Mike likes to chase down and argue with anyone who thinks or sees things differently than he does. With him it isn't good enough to simply say...I shoot Wolf because it's cheap and more affordable for me, and because I don't reload... But instead he's going to carry on how if his gun shoots Wolf, and yours won't, your gun just isn't up to snuff, blah, blah, blah. If it isn't ammo it's scopes. If not scopes it's brands of AR-15's. If not brands of AR-15's it's how many you own, or how much you shoot or don't shoot. And however often you shoot, if you clean more than he does your wearing out your gun. Whatever it is, it's always something. And with him your way will never be right, based only on the fact that it's your way.

He left this forum a few weeks back because according to him, he couldn't stand to be associated with me, or anyone who agreed with me. So he told the moderators here to delete his account because of that, and how he didn't like the way the place was being run. Which they gladly did. Now he's back with over 600 posts in just a few weeks to his "new" account. This guy is like mosquitoes in a swamp. You can't keep either away. Like Doc Holliday said to Wyatt Earp about his dope addict girlfriend in the movie Tombstone, "For some people this world ain't ever going to be right."
purehavoc Likes This 
Old 05-22-2012, 01:26 AM   #32
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Liked 6906 Times on 3670 Posts
Likes Given: 519

this thread has gone too far and some folks have earned a timeout.
"Gun control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound." L. Neil Smith

The problem with being stupid is you cannot simply decide to stop doing dumb things...

"I crapped my pants to avoid the draft!!" -Ted Nugent
Closed Thread