Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > AR-15 Discussion > 204 Help

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-17-2010, 12:02 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default 204 Help

Glad to be back on the site after being gone a couple weeks. Finally made it back home after 9 months in Kosovo. Anyways I have been searching the site and haven't found much on this topic. I am building a rifle for a friend and he wants a 204 Ruger. I have been searching for barrels but I can't seem to finda anything quality for a decent price. He is trying to do this on a budget. Can anyone give me some help. Maybe someone has seen some quality barrels at a decent price while they have been window shopping? Thanks in advance.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 08-17-2010, 03:12 PM   #2

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

PK Firearms have AR uppers in .204 Ruger if that what your looking for. You can find the link on AR15.com.

God, Family, Guns, in that order.

Old 08-19-2010, 04:55 PM   #3

Thanks for all of the help! The price range he is looking for is $700 - $800. Slo I would be interested in the information you have on complete uppers as well. Thanks again.