Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   AR-15 Discussion (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f20/)
-   -   15" of pure lust (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f20/15-pure-lust-62371/)

purehavoc 04-12-2012 03:07 PM

15" of pure lust
 
Yup finally showed up today :D

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...IMAG0302-1.jpg

XxChino13xX 04-12-2012 03:16 PM

**Drool** Nice! How much did it set ya back if ya don't mind me asking?

purehavoc 04-12-2012 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XxChino13xX (Post 768833)
**Drool** Nice! How much did it set ya back if ya don't mind me asking?

$172.02 shipped to my door . Only took ordering it from 4 places and canceling 3 times to finally find one that wasnt on back order until the end of this month ,Hell they were even back ordered direct from Troy Ind. then another week to finally get it to me .

XxChino13xX 04-12-2012 03:37 PM

Good deal, crappy you had so many problems just trying to get one though, almost like a buzzkill.

jasonlarue1013 04-12-2012 03:57 PM

Very nice. I just got my upper back with 15" Troy Alpha rail set up in flat dark earth. Excited to get it together and get to the ranch

Tackleberry1 04-12-2012 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by purehavoc (Post 768827)

PH, nice hand guard.

Do you know if the make it in a CAR length for a NON free floated upper?

I've got an LMT M4 upper with a two piece quad rail that fits the mil spec hand guard attachments but I don't use many attachments so all they do for me is nick up my off hand and the rubber guards make the forend to bulky for my liking.

Yours looks to be thinner in diameter and the 1 top rail would be perfect!

Thanks for your help.

Tack

purehavoc 04-12-2012 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tackleberry1 (Post 768877)
PH, nice hand guard.

Do you know if the make it in a CAR length for a NON free floated upper?

I've got an LMT M4 upper with a two piece quad rail that fits the mil spec hand guard attachments but I don't use many attachments so all they do for me is nick up my off hand and the rubber guards make the forend to bulky for my liking.

Yours looks to be thinner in diameter and the 1 top rail would be perfect!

Thanks for your help.

Tack

Tack ,
They just started shipping these . it is a drop in 2 piece non free float . its kinda pricey but if its like everything else it wont be around long then they will be out of stock
http://troyind.com/%20/rail-systemsaccessories/rails/ar15m16-rails/drop-in-rails/troy-battlerail-delta

BenLuby 04-12-2012 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by purehavoc (Post 768903)
Tack ,
They just started shipping these . it is a drop in 2 piece non free float . its kinda pricey but if its like everything else it wont be around long then they will be out of stock
http://troyind.com/%20/rail-systemsaccessories/rails/ar15m16-rails/drop-in-rails/troy-battlerail-delta

You sure that would fit a carbine? Looks good though! Just wish it came in DE.

purehavoc 04-12-2012 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BenLuby (Post 768910)
You sure that would fit a carbine? Looks good though! Just wish it came in DE.

Im a 100% sure that one is on a carbine , They dont give any options for size but I would call Troy Ind and find out .

BenLuby 04-12-2012 07:34 PM

Won't be ordering right now anyway, but it is definitely on file!! Thanks.


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:45 PM.

Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.