Prayer for Israel
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > Prayers and Well Wishes >

Prayer for Israel

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-24-2014, 12:16 PM   #1
Forum Chaplain
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1984 Times on 997 Posts
Likes Given: 1141

Default Prayer for Israel

Heavenly Father;
We come before you today upholding your people Israel. They are suffering from a barrage of rockets that are being fired into their country. Some have been killed, some wounded, and all are having their lives turned upside down from this.
We ask, Lord, that you would intervene in this conflict.
We ask that you would protect your people.
We ask that you would guide the Mossad in their intelligence work.
We ask that you would strengthen and protect every person in the IDF.
We ask that you would deal with the people in the UN that are making accusations against Israel.
We ask that you would influence everyone around the globe to do whatever they can to come to Israel's aid.
we ask that you would cause all of the enemies of Israel to be caught up in their own snares and fall into their own pits.

And we ask all of this in the name of Jesus the Christ, the Lion of Judah -

Amen -

Jesus Christ told me to be armed.
The government wants me disarmed.
Guess which one I will obey?
People Like This 

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 07-24-2014, 12:40 PM   #2

Liked 600 Times on 360 Posts
Likes Given: 3119

Well said! I just can't believe people don't know or remember that Israel has been a target of all of their neighbors almost since the beginning of their freedom.

Old 07-24-2014, 09:41 PM   #3
Supporting Member
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 876 Times on 486 Posts
Likes Given: 3152

Great prayer. Great post
They have my prayers.
locutus Likes This 
Old 07-24-2014, 11:39 PM   #4

Liked 5017 Times on 2431 Posts
Likes Given: 1601

Amen...

And if I may add.

Lord, please give our CIC the strength to change what he can, the patience to accept what he can not, and the wisdom to recognize that he is completely devoid of ALL THREE.

Amen

Tack
People Like This 
Old 07-25-2014, 12:05 AM   #5

Liked 3633 Times on 2072 Posts
Likes Given: 2526

That's a wonderful prayer, now let's expand that to ALL of God's children, including those in Palestine.
People Like This 
Old 07-25-2014, 02:16 AM   #6

Liked 3938 Times on 1769 Posts
Likes Given: 3569

Quote:
Originally Posted by eatmydust View Post
That's a wonderful prayer, now let's expand that to ALL of God's children, including those in Palestine.
You seriously want God to protect and intervene on behalf of the people who are slaughtering Jews and Christians? You clearly have no idea how this works. If you want to pray for the Palestinians pray that they would ask for forgiveness and that they would turn from their wickedness and come to Jesus.
People Like This 
Old 07-25-2014, 02:27 AM   #7
FAA licensed bugsmasher

Liked 2479 Times on 1329 Posts
Likes Given: 879

While I 100% place the blame at Hamas' and the Palestinians' feet, if you cannot pray for and bless both the sons of Abraham, I'm pretty confident you're missing half the will of God. It is a tragedy whenever an Israeli or an Arab dies in this conflict.

Quote:
If you're not representing Jesus in a way that makes people want to hang out with you, you're doing it wrong.
Quote:
Those who refuse to participate in politics shall be governed by their inferiors. -Plato
Join the NRA
People Like This 
Old 07-25-2014, 04:04 AM   #8
disappointed & disgusted, But DETERMINED...

Liked 3390 Times on 2292 Posts
Likes Given: 710

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmPaTerry View Post
Heavenly Father;

We come before you today upholding your people Israel. They are suffering from a barrage of rockets that are being fired into their country. Some have been killed, some wounded, and all are having their lives turned upside down from this.

We ask, Lord, that you would intervene in this conflict.

We ask that you would protect your people.

We ask that you would guide the Mossad in their intelligence work.

We ask that you would strengthen and protect every person in the IDF.

We ask that you would deal with the people in the UN that are making accusations against Israel.

We ask that you would influence everyone around the globe to do whatever they can to come to Israel's aid.

we ask that you would cause all of the enemies of Israel to be caught up in their own snares and fall into their own pits.

And we ask all of this in the name of Jesus the Christ, the Lion of Judah -

Amen -

Thank you for your prayers on behalf of my people. Our congregation borrows "Space " from a Baptist church,...my last trip to "the homeland" was in 1983 while assigned to Lebanon. My unit was pulled 9 days before the Barracks Truck bombing. My friend's son is going in December. He has agreed to bring Prayers to the Wall.

Sent from my iPhone using CC Firearms Talk

"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather in a lack of will." Vince Lombardi

"No One, and I MEAN NO ONE Craps on me and Gets away with it!!! Those days are gone...
People Like This 
Old 07-25-2014, 02:24 PM   #9

Liked 3633 Times on 2072 Posts
Likes Given: 2526

As Christians we are taught to pray for ALL of God's children, we all need protection, mercy and healing, and we all need enlightenment, wisdom and discretion.

I am not taking sides in this, this is a war that has spanned millennia. I do agree that Hamas started this skirmish. Innocent souls on both sides are dying.
Old 07-25-2014, 02:35 PM   #10

Liked 600 Times on 360 Posts
Likes Given: 3119

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjd3282 View Post
You seriously want God to protect and intervene on behalf of the people who are slaughtering Jews and Christians? You clearly have no idea how this works. If you want to pray for the Palestinians pray that they would ask for forgiveness and that they would turn from their wickedness and come to Jesus.
The lord says pray for your enemies.