zatava p.a.p
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > AK & SKS Discussion > zatava p.a.p

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-27-2011, 07:08 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default zatava p.a.p

anyone know anything about these guns? imported from serbia by e.a.a.
they sure look mean.
wonder about them as the price here is LOW. like 394 brand new.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 02-14-2011, 04:30 AM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

Default I have found a little

From what I hear these are nice guns for under $400. Good luck trying to convert them to double stack mags within 922r regs. They are all foriegn, It would prob cost alot, plus I hear of steel plates under the dimples that make opening the mag well a real pain (what ive read online). I am thinking of one for myself if I can find a cheap mag source(eaa mags for it are like $35). You can also use single stack wasr 10 mags. But single stacks from some other countries may not. If it matters to you the barrel is not chrome lined either. I may go with a saiga 7.62x39, easily customizeable, but a little more work.