Yugoslavian M70 Milled Underfolder..........
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > AK & SKS Discussion > Yugoslavian M70 Milled Underfolder..........

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-14-2010, 10:08 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Yugoslavian M70 Milled Underfolder..........

Hello, well I got tired of waiting on the weather so decided to try and get some pics indoors. They don't really show the quality of the blueing as I was trying to match the factory yugoslavian blueing on the top cover, RSB,and underfolder assembly. I did the blueing myself. I used a CNC Warrior milled yugo underfolder receiver with a virgin M70 parts kit. Also in some of the pics are the yugoslavian grenade launcher along with the required blanks and a numbers matching complete bayonet and sheath. Also included is a mint unissued variation of a yugoslavian magazine pouch as well. I had the factory Zastava markings engraved on the left side of the receiver as well as the correct full, semi and safe slelector markings and detents engraved on the right hand side. About as close as I could get to the real deal without the evil third hole .

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 03-14-2010, 10:09 PM   #2

Some more pics..........

Old 03-14-2010, 10:10 PM   #3

and some more pics

Old 03-14-2010, 10:11 PM   #4

Old 01-02-2012, 07:56 PM   #5

Looks like a nice Yugo, but the only thing your missing is a nice wood grip! I buy all of my stock and furniture sets for my AK 47 from Jadnil. They specialize on furniture for the underfolders. Jadnil Enterprises LLC