Your takes on the AK-47. - Page 11
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > AK & SKS Discussion > Your takes on the AK-47.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-22-2012, 03:11 PM   #101
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

AKs are my rifle of choice.
SKS is my back up.

Old 05-02-2012, 04:37 AM   #102

Quote:
Originally Posted by therewolf

OOPS! Don't think so. I spent four years on the wall(actually, in the ocean)

defending this nation's Constitution and people. I paid my dues.

But come on now, go to the library. Do you really think the US is

as pristine and perfect as the fed and our school systems crack it up to be?

REALLY?
seriously it took me 1 month in Iraq to figure out how barbaric the u.s. Is.

Old 05-02-2012, 08:41 AM   #103
AZL

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

The United States Of America IS the greatest country ever to have existed on the planet. Of that, there can be NO doubt.

The salient point some of you are not making in your ciriticism of our great nation is this: The UNITED STATES is a country, and our country is made up of the people who live here. A country does NOT make foreign policy, or enforce their so-called "barbaric" policies, or destroy economies, and the middle class, et al, ad nauseum. It is THE GOVERNMENT of the country that does all of that.

Get it right. The UNITED STATES OF AMERICA is NOT "Da Gubment". Likewise..."Da Gubment" is most assuredly NOT the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

"Da Gubment" is made up of corrupt politicians who have perverted, for their own power and gain, the way this great nation was once run.

If it is SO bad...go live in Canada, or Great Britain, or Mexico.

Surprize me...hose out your mangina, quit whining and actually DO something.

Old 05-02-2012, 12:17 PM   #104

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZL
The United States Of America IS the greatest country ever to have existed on the planet. Of that, there can be NO doubt.

The salient point some of you are not making in your ciriticism of our great nation is this: The UNITED STATES is a country, and our country is made up of the people who live here. A country does NOT make foreign policy, or enforce their so-called "barbaric" policies, or destroy economies, and the middle class, et al, ad nauseum. It is THE GOVERNMENT of the country that does all of that.

Get it right. The UNITED STATES OF AMERICA is NOT "Da Gubment". Likewise..."Da Gubment" is most assuredly NOT the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

"Da Gubment" is made up of corrupt politicians who have perverted, for their own power and gain, the way this great nation was once run.

you don't understand what I ment about barbaric and you never will.

Old 05-02-2012, 12:58 PM   #105

Liked 409 Times on 266 Posts
Likes Given: 4

Thought this thread was about AK's? Had two when I was in-country. If I'd known how easily I was gonna slide thru customs, I'd have them today. They do what they do very well. 65 years with few, if any, mods? Like 'em or not, they work.

Old 05-02-2012, 01:10 PM   #106
10-32
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2919 Times on 1718 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZL

This is an example of what is wrong with this country. Like it or not we are all responsible for what we sit back and allow our government to do. We have the second amendment for a reason. So that when our government steps out of line our patriots can step up and bit#h slap it down.
Anyone who has been to the middle east is likely to have similar feelings to what was stated above.
My now disabled brother included.

I don't need No stinking signature.

Old 05-02-2012, 01:26 PM   #107
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 6010 Times on 3148 Posts
Likes Given: 431

I was going to just delete the political junk out of this thread but after selecting 25 to delete and i had 8 more pages.... this thread us over. If you guys want to talk politics take it to the political sub forum

"Gun control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound." — L. Neil Smith

The problem with being stupid is you cannot simply decide to stop doing dumb things...

Closed Thread