Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > AK & SKS Discussion > Your opinions on this rig please????

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-04-2013, 01:00 AM   #61
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2191 Times on 1213 Posts
Likes Given: 280

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangello
http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f20/7-62x39-ar-done-94094/

DeltaF, check that one out. It may not do for work, but it is very cool. I think moutainman did one as well; he is an experienced AR builder.

I wonder, would they allow the out-tha-box model from RockRiverArms? http://www.rockriverarms.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=category.display&category_id= 558
That is the AR I am holding out for. As a LEO, you might have access to one a bit earlier than most of us. Notice the slant cut mag well.
I made sure my RRA Entry Tactical AR15 was on the list before I bought it. I don't know about the specific rifle you linked to, I'd have to pull up this year's list. But it's not chambered in .556 so its probably not. I don't even know if the RRA LAR-8 is on there. At least then I'd have a .308.

The other link won't work on my iPhone right now. I'm blaming the weather. Hopefully it'll start working in a minute. I really like that RRA LAR-47 though. I've got a whole list of guns already that I want to buy. I may have to add one to that list now.

Thanks for the links!

Nobody said anything.....about Glocks until you posted about your bacon dog who needs dentures.

What did somebody forget to engage their safety and shoot the dogs front teeth out? Or are we blaming that on the Glock shooters?

"Gaston, the Doggy dentist's best friend."

Old 09-10-2013, 01:51 PM   #62
Dispossessed Mechwarrior.
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Location: Southern Alabama or Northern Florida, the jury is still out.
Liked 1338 Times on 791 Posts
Likes Given: 3322

@northeastflorida86,

If you look at the thread "Show off your AK", you will see a picture of mine. With all the bells and whistles she was just over $900.00.

It works for me as a stationary platform and as a CQW (in theory) because I still have use of my iron sights and no lasers for the bad guy to work backwards from.

Quote:
Originally Posted by northeastflorida86 View Post
I have decided i want the CA wasr10 (AK) rifle.
I guess you can say im not a purist.
I want this to be a modernized weapon system that can be used for
Range shooting, home defense, tactical rifle training classes, run and gunning etc...

So anyway here is the layout. i threw together on windows "paint" program.

If you have had good or bad exp. With any of the items or have any input, please let me know.
How different the new order would be if we could consult the Veteran instead of the Politician - Henry Miller
The Soldier, above all other people, prays for peace, for he must suffer and bear the deepest wounds and scars of war. - Gen. Douglas MacArthur