Where to find .308 Saiga furniture
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > AK & SKS Discussion > Where to find .308 Saiga furniture

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-22-2011, 02:43 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Where to find .308 Saiga furniture

Lookin for somethin afforadle to dress up my saiga .308 any pointers ?

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 10-23-2011, 03:41 AM   #2

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Wood, synthetic or tactical?

Old 10-23-2011, 04:19 AM   #3

Id like tatical

Old 10-26-2011, 06:40 PM   #4

I'm sure if you get it converted, you can buy from cheaperthandirt.

Old 10-27-2011, 12:17 AM   #5

Liked 70 Times on 52 Posts
Likes Given: 39

Try this guy his shipping is only $5 for everything.
RCM Gun Parts

Old 10-27-2011, 12:39 PM   #6

Thanks people i just got a saiga .308 and put a beefy scope on it and plannin on makin it look sniper

Old 10-27-2011, 08:55 PM   #7

Liked 70 Times on 52 Posts
Likes Given: 39

Great, have you had it to the range yet, how good does it shoot?

Old 10-28-2011, 01:31 AM   #8

My saiga .308 shoots moa at 100 yards the trigger is awesome long and smooth, the kick soft even with hollow stock, universal to ammo with accuracy, bolt is smooth no jamming no rounds go flyin every were making a mess all around perfect gun its all i need now for the .308 is universal in Texas from pronghorns up north whitetail in central and muleys down south and watever falls between is fair game for a 180 grain remington soft point! Highly recomended gun good price plenty of options for the gun. i have a scope mount with top and side mounts the huge scope for critters from here to there on top and lazer for clearin close quarters on the side, optics are epic on this wonderful gun so are lights and lazers plus furniture. The 8 round clip is perfect even tho one shot one kill is how its suppose to be **** happens and woundin occurs ive always liked large magazines for hunting for quick follow up shots then a large 30 round i believe magazine is available for targets or varmints. For a strong reliable action of the tough and rough in all terrain and weather ak-47…… this is what ill use till its gone or im gone.

Old 10-29-2011, 03:58 AM   #9

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Try these people:

carolinashooterssupply.com Home Page

What kind of scope mount are you using and how big is the scope?
Just like M14s Saiga 308s like to eat scopes if they're mounted on a less than adequate mount. A set power scope will survive longer but the variables will go pretty quick if you do a good bit of shooting.

One moa out of a Saiga? Um...right...I'm going to need proof before I trust that claim. Saiga's dont usually get 2 moa unless your on a lead sled or something like that with custom handloaded ammo.

Old 10-30-2011, 06:44 AM   #10

Half the fun of saiga rifles is making them the way you want.

The stock front end is fairly good for field use. A word of caution with scopes, be sure to leave a gap between the rear site and scope tube. You would be shocked at how much the scope moves in recoil.

I went with the Dinzag gas tube and lower retainer. And did the trigger conversion on mine. (I make the steel mags for the saiga and vepr .308s) We make a pretty solid 10 round that is about the same size as the factory 8 round. And a stamped steel 20 that will be out in about a month or so.