Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   AK & SKS Discussion (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f19/)
-   -   What Russian Kids are Learning (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f19/what-russian-kids-learning-101333/)

Threetango 12-08-2013 10:59 PM

What Russian Kids are Learning
 
Pretty Quick.


rjd3282 12-09-2013 06:20 AM

Pointless because they aren't allowed to have guns, other than shotguns and the odd bolt action. They all spend at least one year in the army.

Jagermeister 12-09-2013 06:55 AM

Feel good media leftist BS. Russia is Russia: lol! Russians can own semi auto rifles too. They just have to show it will be for hunting. Nobody follows the rules, because they are confusing. Military personnel are trusted and nobody cares if they own firearms. Basically if you do not cause problems, you will not have a problem. I know Russian hunters who carry sidearms and semi autos while hunting. Hell, I carried them there back in the early 90s. Things have changed as far as rules since then, but Russians do not care. There Are at least 5 million registered gun owners in Russia. (Registered). Most Russians use less then lethal ammo in their firearms for protection though. Easier to explain a shooting.;) Oh, hunting is big in Russia. More isolated communities depend on it.

trip286 12-09-2013 11:05 AM

..........

WebleyFosbery38 12-09-2013 11:30 AM

Russians are in the fight up the hill to gain their freedom, were on our way down. We forgot what they have yet to learn, freedom isnt free or easy but it worth the fight! We need to remember why they fight so damn hard to be like us, the walls may have come down but the KGB is still king, kinda like our CIA!

Jagermeister 12-09-2013 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WebleyFosbery38 (Post 1453410)
Russians are in the fight up the hill to gain their freedom, were on our way down. We forgot what they have yet to learn, freedom isnt free or easy but it worth the fight! We need to remember why they fight so damn hard to be like us, the walls may have come down but the KGB is still king, kinda like our CIA!

Russia is at the whim of a dictator. During the cold war, Russia and the bloc in general was run by a group of rich men (multi-dictatorship?). Russia has been run by a dictatorship since the fall of the Czars. Same with Cuba, North Korea, any "socialist" South American country and China. Oh, and now the US.:rolleyes: Western Europe is a socialist haven, but more in line with Socialism then any of the above countries. There is no one force (person) running these countries. Does not make socialism any better, but at least they are honest about their political system.

Mercator 12-09-2013 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jagermeister (Post 1453425)
Russia is at the whim of a dictator. During the cold war, Russia and the bloc in general was run by a group of rich men (multi-dictatorship?). Russia has been run by a dictatorship since the fall of the Czars. Same with Cuba, North Korea, any "socialist" South American country and China. Oh, and now the US.:rolleyes: Western Europe is a socialist haven, but more in line with Socialism then any of the above countries. There is no one force (person) running these countries. Does not make socialism any better, but at least they are honest about their political system.

Russia is a democracy, just not a republic. The majority rules, but human rights do not exist. Iran is another example.

The You Tube screen in the OP is blank on my smartphone, not playable. Is there a title or a link to follow?

Jagermeister 12-09-2013 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mercator (Post 1453677)
Russia is a democracy, just not a republic. The majority rules, but human rights do not exist. Iran is another example.

The You Tube screen in the OP is blank on my smartphone, not playable. Is there a title or a link to follow?

Oh? And I have a bridge in Brooklyn I would like to sell you. :p Putin rules with an iron fist. He also ruled prior to this term as a puppet master.

Mercator 12-09-2013 06:49 PM

Never mind, I got it. Seen this before. It's a demo for YouTube. Don't read too much into it. Deadpan faces are part of the show.

Jagermeister 12-10-2013 07:55 AM

Not much of a democracy. Like I said, a dictatorship.

http://news.yahoo.com/putin-dissolves-state-news-agency-tightens-grip-russian-173636774--sector.html


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:10 AM.

Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.