upper hand guard on rail system too short

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > AK & SKS Discussion > upper hand guard on rail system too short

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-14-2009, 11:33 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default upper hand guard on rail system too short

I have a yugo with a fold under stock. A buddy gave me rail for the fore end but the top is about 1.5" too short. Where should I look to find one that fits? anyone else have this haooen?

"Is that a gun in your pocket or are you just glad to see me?"

"It's a gun...and I am glad to see a moving target."

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 12-14-2009, 11:43 PM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

based on the research that i have done to dress up my yugoo....they have different handguards due to the grenade launcher sight on the gas block.

might want to look into this if you want to put a quad rail system on it....

Yugoslavian M70 AK Quad Rail Handguard YUGO M70 - AK47 AK74 MAC MAADI by Combathunting.com

hope that helps

Roger