Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > AK & SKS Discussion > Stopped by the Lancaster factory today...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-01-2009, 06:33 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by robocop10mm View Post
I have a Lancaster built Polish underfolder. I cannot complain. It works.

They are making F/A guns?
robocop, I don't know if they sell the class III to an individual Class III FFL, but I know they provide weapons for some swat teams, private security, foreign military etc.

They will sell direct to an individual FFL on the semi stuff though.

Old 10-13-2009, 10:35 PM   #12
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 7 Times on 4 Posts

I spent a couple hours today comparing seriously looking at Lancaster for my next AK purchase. They have that "Rough Rider" Bulgarian AK 74 version that is comparable to quality and price to a Century Bulgarian, but come backed with the lifetime warranty and I know they spend more time on their builds than CAI.

So I was thinking about getting that baseline model and applying the gun kote finish as well as the furniture finish, but after you get the gun kote and stock finish you have almost spent the hundred bucks more it costs for their model with it already completed.

I also wanted my next AK to be a tactical version, as I already have some "historically correct", but its hard to overlook the beauty of that Bulgarian blond look. Argh!

Tags
akm, factory, lancaster, pistol grip