SKS Supply Dwindling?

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > AK & SKS Discussion > SKS Supply Dwindling?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-15-2007, 05:52 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default SKS Supply Dwindling?

Was at my local gunrange,putting 30 rounds through my M-44,when somone came up and asked what I was shooting...after that,the talk of Soviet Arms and Ammunition failed to cease,however,he said something in our conversation that worried me..
Rumor has it,the SKS Stockpiles are drying up.Meaning a huge surge in prices.
Is there any merit to these rumors? Or was this guy acting on or giving me some false info.

Vintovka Mosina 1891/30 with Monte Carlo Stock, Muzzle brake, bi-pod, custom bent bolt, tri-rail with x12 variable power AIM sports scope, range finder reticle green or red illumination, 2.5 IB match trigger.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 10-16-2007, 04:29 PM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

From what I have heard, false info. May be a temporary slow down as inventory isn't coming over here as fast. But I already have one, so I'm not worried. I don't need 10 version of each gun. I have my one and am happy with it!