Firearm & Gun Forum -

Firearm & Gun Forum - (
-   AK & SKS Discussion (
-   -   SKS parts (

bungiex8e8 12-29-2013 10:16 PM

SKS parts
I bought a yugo sks with a plastic stock on it and the guy gave me the original wood stock but he didnt know where the wood gas tube cover was does anyone know where i could find just that peice for sale anywhere. I cant find it online anywhere. I want to convert it back to all wood because a plastic sks is stupid.

zaitsev44 12-29-2013 10:29 PM

Numrich and eBay. eBay is your best bet though. You'll need to drive out a pin, put the wood back on, put the pin back in, and put a taper in the pin to keep it from moving.

therewolf 12-30-2013 12:10 AM

Try Mark Kubes of Largo, Fl.--also SarcoInc. in Pa.

zaitsev44 12-31-2013 10:38 PM

Here ya go. I found a handguard. It's a bit pricey, you can get a new gas tube with handguard on it for $10 more elsewhere, but hopefully it'll set you on the right path.

All times are GMT. The time now is 07:38 PM.

Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.