Sks part needed
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > AK & SKS Discussion > Sks part needed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-05-2015, 08:22 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Likes Given: 1

Default Sks part needed

So I am working on a norinco sks, customer replaced the breakdown pin/lever with a bolt you pick up at a hard ware store, I can't find the pin anywhere can anyone help me?

It is the pin in the rear of the receiver where it squares off and goes through to the other side... bolt is held in by a nut on the other side...

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 02-05-2015, 09:34 PM   #2
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 10402 Times on 4487 Posts
Likes Given: 1653

It sounds like you are talking about a takedown latch. It is retained by a small pin that passes thru the end. Think this is your part, minus the pin- which you should be able to make.

http://www.aimsurplus.com/product.aspx?item=SP6
People Like This 
Old 02-05-2015, 10:25 PM   #3

Likes Given: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by c3shooter View Post
It sounds like you are talking about a takedown latch. It is retained by a small pin that passes thru the end. Think this is your part, minus the pin- which you should be able to make.

http://www.aimsurplus.com/product.aspx?item=SP6
Thank you very much my friend!