sks paratrooper with tapco stock and mags?
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > AK & SKS Discussion > sks paratrooper with tapco stock and mags?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-14-2009, 04:52 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default sks paratrooper with tapco stock and mags?

I have the offer to trade for a sks paratrooper with the tapco stock and mags.
Or a norinco sportster mac90 for a cobray m11. im leaning towards the sks what do you all think?

Last edited by kntckyjon@gmail.com; 12-14-2009 at 05:05 PM.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 01-18-2010, 05:08 PM   #2

think it would be a straight deal cobray no longer makes them so they run for 600ish for just the plain jain mac-10 im guessing ur sks para is worth bout 400ish with out the tapco so with prolly 550-600 with ur stock, since u already got a 7.62 with the mac-90 go for it masterpiece arms is the only company making the mac-10/11 today i know of they would be a lil cheaper than the cobray but the cobray might increase in value as the years pass

Old 01-19-2010, 12:11 AM   #3

Liked 16 Times on 13 Posts
Likes Given: 1

I think I would keep my rifles. There want be anymore Chinese Para's or MAK 90 in the US anymore either,The Para in original configuration and very good condition might bring $400 usually that price is reserved for the SKS M & D's that take the AK mags. but the after market parts usually detracts from the value.

I would just save my money and buy myself a nice semi auto in 9mm or 45,not sure what you do with one of the MAC clones except use up a lot of ammo and not hit much of anything.

Old 01-19-2010, 06:47 PM   #4

well master peice arms has mac carbines from 9mm to .460 rowland u can use em for a plinker defense or hunting johny rowland has a vid on youtube showing the .460 mpa mac carbine, plus u can just swith out upper recievers just like an AR masterpiece arms sells uppers separate too