Sks bullpup!

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > AK & SKS Discussion > Sks bullpup!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-04-2011, 04:29 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Sks bullpup!

Does any one have the new SG Works bullpup conversion kit for the sks yet?

forumrunner_20111103_232800.jpg

I order mine a year ago and I still haven't revive the kit.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 11-05-2011, 08:21 PM   #2

Liked 7 Times on 6 Posts
Likes Given: 1

i got mine after a year of waiting.i had to send part of it back because it was missing threaded inserts,and later on a different insert came loose and would just spin so taking it apart sucked.everything fit tight and the plastic is thick enough so that it doesn't flex.the trigger system works good,but it took a little tweeking to get there.over all its a fun range toy,but that's it,i would not trust it in a situation where i depended on it,but that's just my opinion.

I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America,and to the Republic for which it stands, one Nation, under God, indivisible,
With Liberty and Justice for all.

Old 11-07-2011, 06:34 PM   #3

I just wants something new at the range to have fun with I just hope its worth the wait. I've seen other bullpup stocks out there but they look like there not well made