Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > AK & SKS Discussion > Sks

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-04-2010, 08:35 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Sks

Can anyone tell me how much a SKS is worth these days

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 03-04-2010, 08:43 PM   #2
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5731 Times on 3358 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

If you browse gunbroker.com, you can see the HIGH side of their selling prices. Much depends on the condition and model. I think i paid about $325 for my pre-bubba'd Chinese SKS with the ~20" barrel, last year. If it had been a -M or -D that uses AK magazines, you could add a couple of hundred bucks to that.

I'd check the going price on some auction sites; gunbroker has a GREAT variety and usually has good pics, but the prices usually seem a bit high to me.

Dead Bears, the only good kind.

Old 04-02-2010, 07:20 PM   #3

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Going price on an SKS seems to be about $300 to $350 for one in new or very good condition.

Old 06-15-2010, 03:59 AM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warren2 View Post
Going price on an SKS seems to be about $300 to $350 for one in new or very good condition.
i agree but it seems to be a going rate for any SKS unless its been bubba'ed up really bad. And if its a Russian add another 150-200$ to that initial 300-350$.
I think Yugo M59s are a lot more rare than the Russians will ever be.