Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   AK & SKS Discussion (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f19/)
-   -   scopes (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f19/scopes-8484/)

azurevirus 11-16-2008 05:55 AM

scopes
 
Was wondering what scope and mount to get for my romanian ak-47..suggestions..ideas?

ranger_sxt 11-17-2008 05:42 AM

Ultimak and Aimpoint.

TXnorton 11-17-2008 06:39 PM

I second the recommendation for the Ultimak mounting system. I have an EOTech on my AK.

TXnorton

slowryde45 11-18-2008 12:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by azurevirus (Post 50830)
Was wondering what scope and mount to get for my romanian ak-47..suggestions..ideas?

If you have the side-mount rail on your receiver, check these out...just keeping it real...

Tantal

Slo ;)

dglockster 11-23-2008 04:17 AM

As well as here for scopes: http://www.tantal.kalashnikov.guns.ru/bstpso.html
and here:
http://www.kalinkaoptics.com/

canebrake 01-07-2009 01:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by azurevirus (Post 50830)
Was wondering what scope and mount to get for my romanian ak-47..suggestions..ideas?

Tasco works for me;

http://i414.photobucket.com/albums/p...ScoutScope.jpg

cane

http://i414.photobucket.com/albums/p...k45ACP/jbt.gif

Nate2003 01-12-2009 08:41 PM

I'm trying to figure this out as well but for a MAK90.. was hoping for a red dot

I don't have a side mount rail on my rifle though, seems I'd need to buy the receiver cover mount deal.. I just wonder how badly those things lose zero whenever you remove them for cleaning.. :(

canebrake 01-12-2009 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nate2003 (Post 61944)
I'm trying to figure this out as well but for a MAK90.. was hoping for a red dot

I don't have a side mount rail on my rifle though, seems I'd need to buy the receiver cover mount deal.. I just wonder how badly those things lose zero whenever you remove them for cleaning.. :(

DON"T WASTE YOUR $$

With that said, I've got one you can buy.

Nate2003 01-12-2009 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by canebrake (Post 61967)
DON"T WASTE YOUR $$

With that said, I've got one you can buy.

soo... what you're saying is only go with something that is a side mount :p

canebrake 01-12-2009 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nate2003 (Post 61979)
soo... what you're saying is only go with something that is a side mount :p

or a fore grip weaver mount, that's where you want your red dot anyway

see my earlier photo, I mount my red dot on that forward grip

just depends whether I want to reach out and touch someone or shoot running Tangos closer in


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:56 PM.

Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.