Say hello to the new Type 03 / QBZ-03

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > AK & SKS Discussion > Say hello to the new Type 03 / QBZ-03

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-03-2009, 01:12 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Say hello to the new Type 03 / QBZ-03

and good bye to that peice of **** QBZ-95. Ill start off by saying I HATE BULLPUPS!!! Its too fragile, requires too much maintenance, and worse just too awkward for me. I probably had more problems with the damn weapon then from the local when i was in Kashgar.

Now due to high amount of complaint the Brass at the top are now replacing the QBZ-95 with the -03. my unit all ready got our replacement weapon so heres i list of the pros and cons

pros:
-lighter compared to 81 series
-accuracy is nice
-full auto!! which the 95 series did not have

cons:
-not as rugged as the 81 but a whole lot better the the 95
-not a 7.62
-not a fan of folding butt stock i prefer to be able to take the whole thing off if i wanted too.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here