Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > AK & SKS Discussion > S K S question

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-16-2013, 02:44 AM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 276 Times on 189 Posts
Likes Given: 32

I got a yugo one from a guy I know for $200. I added a cheapo 30 round mag (want some tapcos), a

Old 01-16-2013, 02:48 AM   #22

Liked 276 Times on 189 Posts
Likes Given: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gizord1
I got a yugo one from a guy I know for $200. I added a cheapo 30 round mag (want some tapcos), a
It came with an ATI fiberglass stock and its a little rusted, but it still works fine. The firing pin would stick an caused a few slam fires and a lot of FTFs. Instead of buying a new one, I soaked all the parts in mineral spirits o get rid of the leftover cosmoline (that helped out greatly), then found the pin was slightly bent. I carefully straightened it, and now it rattles in the bolt. No problems since. I should by a new pin, though.

Old 01-16-2013, 01:14 PM   #23
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5731 Times on 3358 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

http://www.brownells.com/rifle-parts/bolt-parts/firing-pins/sks-enhanced-firing-pin-prod24637.aspx?ttver=2

1 in stock, must be for YOU.

Dead Bears, the only good kind.

Old 01-16-2013, 02:31 PM   #24
Ain't she sweet?
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 6750 Times on 4078 Posts
Likes Given: 8059

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tackleberry1 View Post
however, they work every time you pull the trigger, are easilly fitted with detachable magazines, and are more accurate than the AK.Tack
Quote:
Originally Posted by rlambert View Post
I have a norinco and though its not my newest iI always enjoy tinking with it most of all
I shot a Norinco SKS the first time I did any target shooting. I was able to hit the 100 yd. steel target with that SKS. I would say it's a very accurate rifle. I fell in love with that rifle that day and wouldn't mind owning one.

Old 01-17-2013, 04:16 AM   #25

Liked 4557 Times on 2203 Posts
Likes Given: 1366

Quote:
Originally Posted by winds-of-change View Post
I shot a Norinco SKS the first time I did any target shooting. I was able to hit the 100 yd. steel target with that SKS. I would say it's a very accurate rifle. I fell in love with that rifle that day and wouldn't mind owning one.
They are a fine entry level semi auto sporting rifle...and every home should have at least one!

Bought my 1954 Russian of an Army buddy for $75.00 back in the mid 90,s!

Won't find that deal today but after the buying craze calms down you shoul be able to find decent Chicoms for 3 to 400.

Tack

Old 02-27-2013, 03:35 AM   #26

Liked 4557 Times on 2203 Posts
Likes Given: 1366

WTF?

Tack

Quote:
Originally Posted by cx123 View Post
The right wear to evening dress?Women love sch ne evening dresses, because it cheap evening dresses can really sit it in scene, feel at all like a Princess. But with the purchase of the dress alone is not enough. This is at least as important, because what woman wants to look at her appearance in not perfectA robe de mariee pas cher nes cleavage.A voluptuous cleavage go rt in particular to a revealing cut evening dress, be sure to do so. By means of a Push-Up Bras l is optically very easy vergr leaves the breastsErn. Foam pad inserted in the cups have the breasts and thus they seem full. The shape of the breasts should be optimized, Underwire bras are recommended. The inlaid metal brackets require however special care: are sensitive and k can break, so go the Bras in the washing machine ren or in a protective W was post should be cleaned.No tr ger in sight.How the breast also we shaped: must watch wife while wearing an evening gown, mainly on the fact that the bra is not visible.please vist:http://www.whatabeautifullife.com. For this F lle there are many cuts that are suitable for the different forms of dress. With a wide neckline, we recommend that you a so-called au entr ger whatabeautifullife review, where the TR ger very far au en are attached. These bras are suitable but not more for very large e Cupgren. Here so-called cleavage bra with special shape there is the optimum grip. The dress is not quite so far, are Mitteltr ger bras for gro e cups a good choice. Advantage of this shape is the ideal distribution of weight of the breasts. "The dress is, however, very daring, provide so-called self adhesive Bras" - little directly on adhesive to the skin viscose pillow - for the n current stop. The bandeau bra is the perfect companion for tops with straight neckline. Many bandeau models have removable tr ger; Thanks to this flexibility t the whatabeautifullife reviews shape away from the societal parquet is very popular.Bras under close-fitting clothes.Under close-fitting clothes, a shell or a T-Shirt bra avoid drawing the contours and imprints. This is achieved through smooth Cup shells, which also forms a feminine silhouette. Equally important is the seamless processing of the pieces.read more:http://www.whatabeautifullife.com.

Old 02-27-2013, 03:53 AM   #27

Liked 1675 Times on 945 Posts
Likes Given: 1127

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tackleberry1 View Post
WTF?

Tack
Spam......

Romans 1:16 I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile.

Old 02-27-2013, 03:59 AM   #28

Liked 64 Times on 52 Posts
Likes Given: 41

You must buy it

Old 03-21-2013, 10:35 PM   #29

Liked 7 Times on 5 Posts
Likes Given: 5

Take a good look at the bore and the firing pin channel. If the firing pin moves freely and the bore doesn't look like the surface of the moon rolled into a tube, buy it. Or tell me where I can buy it. Same round with more muzzle velocity than an AK-47. As for fitting detachable mags, I have yet to find one which hasn't required an hour or more of filing and fitting to get it to run half-assed, let alone perfectly. Check your state and local laws for what can and cannot be on it, because that stuff varies greatly.

"Guns don't kill people. Male Kennedy's kill people."

Old 03-21-2013, 10:42 PM   #30
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5731 Times on 3358 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

My nephew just picked up a nice older Chinese model with the blade bayonet, but the wood stock appears to have been thoroughly fielded/tested/used. This was a type 56 from the triangle 26 factory; some local guy (FFL) is getting 15 every couple of weeks from parts unknown and doing the cleanup before selling them for $300-$400. I am seriously tempted to get one to go with my current Norinco of the spike persuasion.

Dead Bears, the only good kind.