Red Jackets "First" 1000 yard AK? - Page 6
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > AK & SKS Discussion > Red Jackets "First" 1000 yard AK?

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-15-2011, 12:40 PM   #51
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

I think she's cute...in a sultry kind of way.

Be Well.

Last edited by neilage66; 08-15-2011 at 12:41 PM. Reason: add photo 2

Old 08-16-2011, 05:23 PM   #52

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts

I just saw the preview for the next show.
It looks like he's gonna suppress a MK-19, don't know why they don't make a whole lot of noise anyway.
Another thing I noticed is that it was fed by a belt of training rounds, (they are blue because they are filled with a blue talcum powder like substance, to mark their hits).
How much you wanna bet when those training rounds hit the target, the target blows up????

Old 08-16-2011, 06:20 PM   #53

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

i have no idea how they are gonna manage that if it works that would be pretty sweet

did you see the Quad MG42 they tried to make? i thought it was kinda over kill, but they only got 2 of them to fire all at the same time

"It's not how big your stick is, it's how hard you swing it."

"When a man lies, he murders some part of the world.
These are the pale deaths which men miscall their lives.
All this I cannot bear to witness any longer.
Cannot the Kingdom of Salvation take me home?"

Old 08-16-2011, 10:34 PM   #54

I have to admit that it's because this show that I got hooked into guns. My first gun is a Saiga 12. But also I have to admit that it has become too boring. Maybe on season three they'll build a cannon that shoots shotguns that shoots rifles that shoots pistols that shoots crossbows that shoots knives. BTW the girl is cute like their sniper ak, at 1000 yards.

Old 08-16-2011, 11:20 PM   #55
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 5498 Times on 2871 Posts
Likes Given: 357

Quote:
Originally Posted by 75370 View Post
I just saw the preview for the next show.
It looks like he's gonna suppress a MK-19, don't know why they don't make a whole lot of noise anyway.
Another thing I noticed is that it was fed by a belt of training rounds, (they are blue because they are filled with a blue talcum powder like substance, to mark their hits).
How much you wanna bet when those training rounds hit the target, the target blows up????
the mk19 sounds like its already supressed. most of the noise it makes is from the action clunking back and forth.

not sure why you need to supress one as they are typically vehicle mounted. not exactly stealthy

im sure there will be a humongous gasoline explosion.

"Gun control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound." — L. Neil Smith

The problem with being stupid is you cannot simply decide to stop doing dumb things...

Old 08-16-2011, 11:33 PM   #56

Liked 320 Times on 191 Posts
Likes Given: 426

Why,oh why do people insist on making the simple,reliable and more than adequate for the job it was built for AK into something it is not?

BLASPHEMY!

"You assist an evil system most effectively by obeying its orders and decrees. An evil system never deserves such allegiance. Allegiance to it means partaking of the evil. A good person will resist an evil system with his or her whole soul."
-Mahatma Gandhi

http://jpfo.org/
III%

Old 08-16-2011, 11:52 PM   #57

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

^^^ right click, save as...!

Be Well.

Old 08-17-2011, 12:37 AM   #58

Liked 320 Times on 191 Posts
Likes Given: 426

"You assist an evil system most effectively by obeying its orders and decrees. An evil system never deserves such allegiance. Allegiance to it means partaking of the evil. A good person will resist an evil system with his or her whole soul."
-Mahatma Gandhi

http://jpfo.org/
III%
St8LineGunsmith Likes This 
Old 08-17-2011, 01:14 AM   #59

Liked 20 Times on 14 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redarrow18
i have no idea how they are gonna manage that if it works that would be pretty sweet

did you see the Quad MG42 they tried to make? i thought it was kinda over kill, but they only got 2 of them to fire all at the same time
Belt fed firearms are a bitch to use in multiples. The original " Meat Chopper " were 4 M2s. Because of the US
Gun Laws they couldn't reproduce it. That's why they went with MG42s.

Old 08-18-2011, 12:50 PM   #60

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts

I knew somehow they would get something to blow up when using the blue training rounds, it was even a large gasoline type fire, when they hit the truck.
Did you notice how the model airplane even blew up when it crashed even though it wasn't hit, (model airplanes don't blow up like a hand grenade when they crash).
He should let people know that the target is rigged with pyro. Non-gun or anti-gun people are instantly going to be against guns due to seeing a building blown up from a few rifle rounds, or practice grenades.
Below I show link, that shows the color codes for MK-19 grenades.

Mk19 Grenade Machine Gun

Closed Thread