Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > AK & SKS Discussion > Red Jackets "First" 1000 yard AK?

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-22-2012, 09:20 AM   #191
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Likes Given: 18

stuff sons of guns we now have gun smoke its much better!

Old 03-22-2012, 10:09 AM   #192

Liked 8 Times on 8 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadyshooter
stuff sons of guns we now have gun smoke its much better!
Thats the name of the business "Gunsmoke" and I believe the name that show was American Guns,and I think it got canceled.

Combat Corespondent

Old 03-22-2012, 12:57 PM   #193

Liked 205 Times on 130 Posts
Likes Given: 434

Quote:
Originally Posted by xSTRIKERx View Post
Thats the name of the business "Gunsmoke" and I believe the name that show was American Guns,and I think it got canceled.
I sure hope so, I can't stand that guy, I think Will is sort of a dipstick too but I like him far more than that yuppy bastard on American Guns

Old 03-23-2012, 10:02 AM   #194

i cannot tell the difference between them apart form one makes guns and is a gunsmith.
the other has an fugly daughter!!

Old 03-23-2012, 03:34 PM   #195

Liked 205 Times on 130 Posts
Likes Given: 434

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadyshooter View Post
i cannot tell the difference between them apart form one makes guns and is a gunsmith.
the other has an fugly daughter!!
I would say Will is a gunsmith as well, however he now runs the business and hires people to do the work, the daughter annoys the heck outta me, in the behind the scenes episode I couldn't handle her laugh and her husband looks dumber and dumber everytime I watch. I only watched 2 episodes of American Guns but all I saw that guy do was fly around in a helicopter and try to screw rich guys outta pricey guns so he could sell them at a profit.

Old 03-26-2012, 08:44 AM   #196

Quote:
Originally Posted by blucoondawg View Post
I would say Will is a gunsmith as well, however he now runs the business and hires people to do the work, the daughter annoys the heck outta me, in the behind the scenes episode I couldn't handle her laugh and her husband looks dumber and dumber everytime I watch. I only watched 2 episodes of American Guns but all I saw that guy do was fly around in a helicopter and try to screw rich guys outta pricey guns so he could sell them at a profit.
come on the guy is running a business man he has to make a profit, and if the rich guys are doing the deal they need to do it better!!

Old 03-26-2012, 12:02 PM   #197
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

Liked 19845 Times on 11269 Posts
Likes Given: 50020

Quote:
Originally Posted by blucoondawg View Post
Quote:
come on the guy is running a business man he has to make a profit, and if the rich guys are doing the deal they need to do it better!!
i agree. i saw an episode or two of American Guns, and if they felt they were getting shafted they could have said no deal at any point if they felt they were being shortchanged. a person needs to know what their item is worth and taking it to someone to have it appraised is sometimes money well spent. if i knew i had something worth a certain amount of money and didn't have to sell it, then there is now way i'm sell it for less than what it's worth. i don't care one iota if you are trying to resell and make a profit, not my problem. people need to do their homework and research first. because the buyer is in for himself and if he can lowball you and sell it for way more, he will.

Old 03-28-2012, 08:58 AM   #198

Quote:
Originally Posted by axxe55 View Post
i agree. i saw an episode or two of American Guns, and if they felt they were getting shafted they could have said no deal at any point if they felt they were being shortchanged. a person needs to know what their item is worth and taking it to someone to have it appraised is sometimes money well spent. if i knew i had something worth a certain amount of money and didn't have to sell it, then there is now way i'm sell it for less than what it's worth. i don't care one iota if you are trying to resell and make a profit, not my problem. people need to do their homework and research first. because the buyer is in for himself and if he can lowball you and sell it for way more, he will.
absolutely right i agree we can all walk away from a deal which is crap.

Old 03-28-2012, 10:42 AM   #199
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

Liked 19845 Times on 11269 Posts
Likes Given: 50020

Quote:
absolutely right i agree we can all walk away from a deal which is crap.
one of the haggling methods they use is, well i have to have some room to make a profit! not my problem. my price is what it is, take it or leave it. another person's profit margin is meaningless to me and not something i think about when i sell something.

Old 03-28-2012, 02:46 PM   #200

Liked 62 Times on 51 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by axxe55

one of the haggling methods they use is, well i have to have some room to make a profit! not my problem. my price is what it is, take it or leave it. another person's profit margin is meaningless to me and not something i think about when i sell something.
True enough, but just like a pawn shop, you aren't the reseller's targeted market. If someone needs cash fast, they sell for a lower price. For that reason, I think a LOT of what is on this show is staged. Why would I sell for 50% of market value, if I don't really "need" the money?

Closed Thread