Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > AK & SKS Discussion > Red Jackets "First" 1000 yard AK?

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-17-2012, 04:59 PM   #161
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 3 Times on 2 Posts

I agree with you axxe, there are some things I just won't even consider for any amount of money. In Red Jacket's case, I don't think they have a problem with it, the stupidity seems to radiate naturally from them. If I had a business and the discovery channel wanted to make a show about it, I would most likely tell them to screw off. All it would be is bad publicity for those who are less ignorant.

Old 02-17-2012, 06:14 PM   #162

Liked 57 Times on 51 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by axxe55

well you can sell yourself to the highest bidder and be paid to be the village idiot if you so choose, that is your right. i don't other peoples choices, not do i expect others to make mine. i just have my own set of morals and sets of standards that i choose to follow. there are many more important things in life than money. honor, dignity, self esteem and being able to stand up for what i believe in are worth more than any amount of money. and if you are so driven by the all mighty dollar, that you would lower yourself to a level of being paid to act and behave as a moron and idiot and have no self esteem or dignity within yourself, then knock yourself out. you can mock me, and try and ridicule me if that makes you feel like good about yourself, but i am who i am, because of the values i was taught from my father, i guess i chose a path much different than yours. being driven by money as you seem to be, my only feelings towards you are what a pity it must be to be you. have a good day and enjoy yourself.
I am glad you have such a rock steady moral compass, but what you lack is apparently a sense of humor. Of course there are things to which no amount of money would be enough to degrade oneself. mock you, maybe in jest, rideule you, I have not . I think you should lighten up Lancelot. To say no amount would be enough to put your gunshop on tv with some outlandish and possibility vulgar projects to air, I think is stretching it a bit even for the most self righteous among us. Even the stanchest boy scouts. As for pitying me, well sir I do indeed have dignity and pride, one more such personal attack and the pleasantries of civil response will cease. Good day sir,,,,, I said good day.......lol at this whole interaction.

Old 02-17-2012, 08:17 PM   #163
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

Liked 19787 Times on 11235 Posts
Likes Given: 49866

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bear304inc View Post
I am glad you have such a rock steady moral compass, but what you lack is apparently a sense of humor. Of course there are things to which no amount of money would be enough to degrade oneself. mock you, maybe in jest, rideule you, I have not . I think you should lighten up Lancelot. To say no amount would be enough to put your gunshop on tv with some outlandish and possibility vulgar projects to air, I think is stretching it a bit even for the most self righteous among us. Even the stanchest boy scouts. As for pitying me, well sir I do indeed have dignity and pride, one more such personal attack and the pleasantries of civil response will cease. Good day sir,,,,, I said good day.......lol at this whole interaction.
bear, about the only thing you have gotten right is my lack of a sense of humor. my attacks weren't personal, they were general. and as usual, about amounts of money, i still am not for sale at the price of my dignity or self esteem, at any price. and my response to you wasn't personal as all i said was you had that right to sell yourself to the highest bidder, just as the owners of Red Jacket did. if i were to do a gunsmithing show on tv, the way i would want it done, it would be so boring, that i doubt it would make it past one episode. BTW, the name isn't Lancelot, never was or will be. i have had to make sacrifices and compromises in my life, but it wasn't for money, and i don't appreciate someone saying what i would do for an amount of money at the expense of my dignity and honor, as you know nothing about me, or what i have gone through in my life. so for future reference, keep your judgements about me, to yourself.

Old 02-17-2012, 09:23 PM   #164

Quote:
Originally Posted by axxe55

my only feelings towards you are what a pity it must be to be you.
That is personal. You have clearly stated ( over and over I might add) that your character is without flaw. Great for you. I am sooo happy that you are so pure of heart. When you climb down from your cross one day you may see that I was making a joke, if not, ,I don't give a rats a$$. I have tried previosly to explain that some things are really not worth money,, at any price. I have read multiple post if yours and get the impression you are not a complete A hole, would even venture to guess a good guy,,,somehow though,, here we are, arguing over a completely hypothetical situation.I'm gonna hold out a olive branch and hope you accept. If you choose not to do so.. though I'll be real tore up inside, I'll get over it.

Old 02-18-2012, 11:58 AM   #165

Liked 4 Times on 3 Posts

Its like a preview of jersey shore in here

Old 02-18-2012, 01:16 PM   #166

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

oh i thought it was another bad episode of Sons of Guns not jersey shore

Posted by cddbrowns
All you young whipper snappers and your new fangled doo dads have no clue what real construction is.......GET OFF MY LAWN!

“The police cannot protect the citizen at this stage of our development, and they cannot even protect themselves in many cases. It is up to the private citizen to protect himself and his family, and this is not only acceptable, but mandatory.”
Jeff Cooper

Old 02-18-2012, 01:26 PM   #167

Liked 8 Times on 8 Posts

Today on sons of guns "we're gonna make a anti pirate fully automatic tatergun ain't never been done,rate of fire is 2000 rounds per"

Combat Corespondent

Old 02-18-2012, 01:52 PM   #168

Liked 4 Times on 3 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by FaTmAn
oh i thought it was another bad episode of Sons of Guns not jersey shore
Lol I'll take that back your right kinda like an episode of sons "in here"

Old 02-18-2012, 01:57 PM   #169

Liked 4 Times on 3 Posts

The other day some one was telling me that discovery had an idea to make a cross show with sons of guns & the cake boss

Old 02-18-2012, 03:40 PM   #170

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myke2209
The other day some one was telling me that discovery had an idea to make a cross show with sons of guns & the cake boss
Now that's funny,,

Closed Thread