Red Jackets "First" 1000 yard AK? - Page 16
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > AK & SKS Discussion > Red Jackets "First" 1000 yard AK?

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-16-2012, 01:04 PM   #151
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 33 Times on 26 Posts
Likes Given: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by xSTRIKERx View Post
What happend to the other show I forgot the name of it,he gave a guy 10k and a Rolex for a Luger that belonged to Howard Hughes.
"American Guns" Folks run a shop in Colorado. I think it's still on but in hiatus until new season ... I could be wrong though.

NRA Life Member, Georgia Gun Owners
www.RCGunworksllc.com

" Guns have only two enemies: RUST & POLITICIANS"

"Free men do not ask permission to bear arms"

The U.S. Constitution: The 2nd Amendment is in place in case the Politicians ignore the others"

Old 02-16-2012, 01:09 PM   #152

Liked 8 Times on 8 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOldMan

"American Guns" Folks run a shop in Colorado. I think it's still on but in hiatus until new season ... I could be wrong though.
That's it,I heard the same that they are canceling the show

Combat Corespondent

Old 02-16-2012, 01:20 PM   #153
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Quote:
That's it,I heard the same that they are canceling the show
Kind of a shame if it's true... I thought the wife and daughter were smoke'n

www.RCGunworksllc.com

The U.S. Constitution: The 2nd Amendment is in place in case the Politicians ignore the others"

Old 02-16-2012, 01:25 PM   #154

Liked 8 Times on 8 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOldMan

Kind of a shame if it's true... I thought the wife and daughter were smoke'n
Yeah,what about that 1911 he made for her anniversary gift with diamonds on the grips and sights wow.

Combat Corespondent

Old 02-16-2012, 01:56 PM   #155
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Quote:
Yeah,what about that 1911 he made for her anniversary gift with diamonds on the grips and sights wow.
Damn nice piece of work IMO... Not much a bling type person but that fella and his crew sure could make some nice firearms...

www.RCGunworksllc.com

Old 02-16-2012, 02:04 PM   #156

Liked 8 Times on 8 Posts

Yeah me too,but wow theres no telling how much money is tied up in that pistol,and yes they do some great work

Combat Corespondent

Old 02-16-2012, 08:48 PM   #157

Liked 57 Times on 51 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by axxe55

also, there is no amount of money, that i would take and make myself look like a complete J@#$a%& and moron on tv. i have my dignity and money just isn't that important to me. some people have standards and pride in themselves.
Sh!t,,,,,, no amount? REALLY? I'm calling bullsh!t on that. Then you and your standards and pride would be suprised at what I would do,,for the right price of course, I to, have standards,,,,,lmao

Old 02-16-2012, 09:37 PM   #158
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

Liked 21313 Times on 12090 Posts
Likes Given: 53102

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bear304inc View Post
Sh!t,,,,,, no amount? REALLY? I'm calling bullsh!t on that. Then you and your standards and pride would be suprised at what I would do,,for the right price of course, I to, have standards,,,,,lmao
well that would be the difference between me and you! IMO, you don't put a price on honor, dignity or self esteem. and mine are not for sale at any price. you sir, can do as you please, but my father raised me differently, and some things in life, you just can't put a price tag on. because once you do, you can be bought at any price!

Old 02-16-2012, 09:53 PM   #159

Liked 57 Times on 51 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by axxe55

well that would be the difference between me and you! IMO, you don't put a price on honor, dignity or self esteem. and mine are not for sale at any price. you sir, can do as you please, but my father raised me differently, and some things in life, you just can't put a price tag on. because once you do, you can be bought at any price!
Well said Sir Lancelot, good thing the honorable King Author taught you differently,, let me ask you this good sir,, how ever do you get down from such a high horse?

Old 02-17-2012, 04:53 AM   #160
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

Liked 21313 Times on 12090 Posts
Likes Given: 53102

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bear304inc View Post
Well said Sir Lancelot, good thing the honorable King Author taught you differently,, let me ask you this good sir,, how ever do you get down from such a high horse?
well you can sell yourself to the highest bidder and be paid to be the village idiot if you so choose, that is your right. i don't other peoples choices, not do i expect others to make mine. i just have my own set of morals and sets of standards that i choose to follow. there are many more important things in life than money. honor, dignity, self esteem and being able to stand up for what i believe in are worth more than any amount of money. and if you are so driven by the all mighty dollar, that you would lower yourself to a level of being paid to act and behave as a moron and idiot and have no self esteem or dignity within yourself, then knock yourself out. you can mock me, and try and ridicule me if that makes you feel like good about yourself, but i am who i am, because of the values i was taught from my father, i guess i chose a path much different than yours. being driven by money as you seem to be, my only feelings towards you are what a pity it must be to be you. have a good day and enjoy yourself.

Closed Thread