Psl
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > AK & SKS Discussion > Psl

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-30-2010, 04:03 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Psl

I was checking the web for some prices of PSLs and would like to know if there are any other companies remanufactoring the PSL other than CAI?
Secondly are there any mod kits for the Saiga .308 to install pistol grip and trigger location? I figure if I can get a real good PSL for a fair price that may be my ticket.

To live is Christ. To die is gain.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 08-30-2010, 08:48 PM   #2

I just picked up a Romanian this weekend, I definately like it a lot more than the AK's. I'm not an AK guy, but if If sits in inventory for any amount of time, I may have to keep it This is a century gun with nice wood and scope cover.

Old 08-30-2010, 09:26 PM   #3

That is a nice looking piece. I would like to have one but do its wood in black laquer and a nice contrasting color to set it off. Maybe flames in blue and silver.
How does it shoot?

Old 08-30-2010, 09:46 PM   #4

Only shot five rounds at 50 yrds. for a "function test" it was spot on, however, that may be the worst trigger I have ever used on a "long range" gun. the pull felt like it was measured in minutes not pounds though

Old 08-31-2010, 09:38 AM   #5

A friend of mine offered me a PSL 54C, US built version, with scope and two mags the other day. I think he was asking $550 (?) NIB. Want me to ask him about it?

Old 08-31-2010, 04:08 PM   #6

No thats ok Jeff, I wont be able to get anything for a while the way cash doesn't flow around here. I appreciate it though. Maybe I can draw pictures of them and go bang.

Old 08-31-2010, 08:59 PM   #7

IF,and it's a big IF, all goes well I may pick up a second one since my current one has some permanent mods done to it.