Photo's Of Ak And Other Gun Items
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > AK & SKS Discussion > Photo's Of Ak And Other Gun Items

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-30-2008, 11:14 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

Default Photo's Of Ak And Other Gun Items

HELLO ALL

RON L HERE WITH PICS OF MY MADDI AK AND A FEW OTHER GUN ITEMS:

http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg102/RONCELL/SUNP0018.jpg

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 01-31-2008, 12:11 AM   #2

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

good to see another Maddi owner here

Old 01-31-2008, 01:52 PM   #3

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

Default Maddi Ak And Other Items!

HELLO 'RUNS WITH BEARS"

RON L HERE = SERESURPLUS

Yes, years ago I've had a few different AK's a Norenco, a few different Mac-90's, a Polyteck Post ban, this Maddi, I bought from a Buddie that was going through a nasty divorce, didn't need the maddi, but bought that to get him $ to give the evil ex, so that other guns of his would be saved! Funny, after testing and use over the years, the Poly-teck, and all the Norenco's and Mak-90's are gone, the Maddie remains! I've installed al the necessary US parts and I prefer 30 and 20 round mags! It's a great shooter for an AK and This is one that won't be leaving my posession soon!

Whats the story of your Maddi? How long ago did you get yours and how? I've had mine like 12 years now?

Old 02-01-2008, 12:22 AM   #4

gun guns and more guns

all-guns.jpg  

Old 02-01-2008, 12:28 AM   #5

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Got mine in a lil gun shop I deal with now and then, he usually has several kinds but never saw the maddis till that day, he had 2 NIB so I bought both and put one away for a rainy day.Mine still got all corect parts in it and shoots better then other AK's I have had. I like 30 round clips more then the drum in that pic but if you own a a AK you got to have at least one drum to play with now and then. Last time i show it I emptyed that drum all in one long Bump Fire and thought my dam hand grips were gonna burst into flames lol

Old 02-01-2008, 08:40 PM   #6

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

Default Photo's of AK and other guns!

Dooncoon

Nice pics of your guns, thanks for that send!

RON L = SERESURPLUS

Old 02-01-2008, 10:41 PM   #7

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

Default Maddi AK pics and More!

Righteous/ ALL Ron L here = SERESURPLUS

Yep, understand, I have a Little "SHOP" like that here, He's the one I got my Rock island 45 from as well as my M-95 Argintine Hi Power clone! This Maddi, I just kinda lucked into, off paper and it did help a friend as well! Not bad when everyone is happy? I'm not sure what the alure was? It's not the best looking AK I've owned, the Poly-Teck was far more attractive? It didn't really shooy that much better than the rest? I think its the fact that it's made just like the Russian AKS are, the parts are closer than most Chinese AK to the Russian and as well, it's been trouble free for over 20 years now? He had it a while before he sold it to me!

I do as well like the Siminov design in the SKS, just don't own one right now? Have had a lot of Chinese Norenco and A few Russian 50's dates SKS! Sold those off when I got 5X my input money from them?

All for now, but thanks for responding to my pic post!

Old 02-28-2008, 04:06 AM   #8

Default dooncoon

i swear to god i hope nobody is ever dumb enough to try robbing your house as if you would not leave much to identify if you got started on them nice guns man really nice guns i wish they were available in Australia

Old 02-28-2008, 01:07 PM   #9

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Is that gun made by Centry Arms? One of the local dealers has
one that looks a lot like that, made by Centry. .223 asking $360.
Anyone think its worth it??

Old 07-19-2008, 11:36 PM   #10

Default loved the guns

loved seeing the guns i own a wasr2 my self looking to do something with the stock its got that rough wood look to it i thought about either staining it or something not sure yet loved the pics though

Newest Threads