You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > AK & SKS Discussion >

Next up...M59/66

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-01-2016, 05:19 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 86 Times on 63 Posts
Likes Given: 6

Default Next up...M59/66

Hi All,

More milsurp than C&R, Yugo M59/66 that I've been longing for.

Here's a teaser stolen pict while it waits in 10 day Kali jail.

No log no nuthin special, other than the special efforts put forth to get it in Kali compliance. It's a place sitter for one I foolishly sold when Big 5 had them for dirt. Thanks all who contributed. PAX

Next up...M59/66 - AK & SKS Discussion

"A free people ought not only be armed and disciplined" (George Washington), but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of Independence from any who might attempt to abuse them.

Sent from behind the KaliKurtain echo1

In America, freedom and justice have always come from the ballot box, the jury box, and when that fails, the cartridge box. Steve Symms, ex-U.S. Senator, Idaho

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 07-05-2016, 11:59 PM   #2

Liked 77 Times on 59 Posts
Likes Given: 41

You will love it.
It is a good shooter, a bit on the heavy side but that helps with the recoil.
When you get it up & shooting and want to have a little more fun. You can use the grenade launcher to launch inert practise grenades like these.
Next up...M59/66 - AK & SKS Discussion Using these blanks.

Old 07-06-2016, 08:35 PM   #3

Liked 86 Times on 63 Posts
Likes Given: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7.62 Man View Post
You will love it.
It is a good shooter, a bit on the heavy side but that helps with the recoil.
When you get it up & shooting and want to have a little more fun. You can use the grenade launcher to launch inert practise grenades like these.
Next up...M59/66 - AK & SKS Discussion Using these blanks.
I wish. No GL in Kali. We've had too many drive by grenade attacks. The nose heaviness is what caused me to let my first one go. PAX

"A free people ought not only be armed and disciplined" (George Washington), but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of Independence from any who might attempt to abuse them.

Sent from behind the KaliKurtain echo1

In America, freedom and justice have always come from the ballot box, the jury box, and when that fails, the cartridge box. Steve Symms, ex-U.S. Senator, Idaho

Old 07-14-2016, 01:12 AM   #4

Liked 77 Times on 59 Posts
Likes Given: 41

That is a real shame it is so much fun. The kids & I made a game out of it.
I shoot the first practise grenade, then I mark the spot with spray paint then make a bullseye target around it. My kids take turns trying to match my first shot.
If you ever move out of Kali you know what to do with your Yugo now.
You can pick up the blanks at gun shows for around $1.50 to $2.00 ea pack of 10 rds.
Sure glad I don't live in Kali.