Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   AK & SKS Discussion (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f19/)
-   -   New Toy (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f19/new-toy-94411/)

HOSSFLY 07-25-2013 03:03 PM

New Toy
 
Ran across a deal on a Saiga carbine in 7.62/308 & never owned one so -----
No plans to convert it so i'm content with the non evil 8rd mag in it.
It did come with the evil hi-cap but of course i'll never use it :rolleyes:
Ain't shot it yet- mabe this weekend :)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...psf46f6dd0.jpg

Fathead00 07-25-2013 04:15 PM

Sweet looking rifle Hoss!!!

JW357 07-25-2013 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HOSSFLY
Ran across a deal on a Saiga carbine in 7.62/308 & never owned one so -----
No plans to convert it so i'm content with the non evil 8rd mag in it.
It did come with the evil hi-cap but of course i'll never use it :rolleyes:
Ain't shot it yet- mabe this weekend :)

Awesome! Congrats on your purchase!

Keep that evil black fully auto assault weapon and evil high capacity magazine clip away from me! They might kill me!

therewolf 07-25-2013 04:33 PM

DOH! Now I want one!

Doers anybody know if O-care covers

BRD and Mosinitus?

HOSSFLY 07-25-2013 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by therewolf (Post 1315050)
DOH! Now I want one!

Doers anybody know if O-care covers

BRD and Mosinitus?

Doubt it----
Those are GUD diseases :p
The Mosin is another it seems everbody but me has one :confused:

JW357 07-25-2013 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HOSSFLY (Post 1315128)
The Mosin is another it seems everbody but me has one :confused:

And me.

:o

sputnik1988 07-25-2013 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HOSSFLY (Post 1315128)
Doubt it----
Those are GUD diseases :p
The Mosin is another it seems everbody but me has one :confused:

Quote:

Originally Posted by JW357 (Post 1315132)
And me.

:o


You guys better hurry, they are going for about $200 now and just keep climbing. Gone are the days of the $100 Mosin:(

Jagermeister 07-25-2013 07:00 PM

I saw a Mosin for 390 euros at my LGS!:eek:
I also saw a mini 14 for 590 euros. An American sold the gun to the store. I am very interested in the gun. Sshh, do not tell the wife.;)

Nice rifle Hoss!

HOSSFLY 07-25-2013 09:24 PM

AR's are the only gun I've seen dropping in price but that's just dropping back to "normal" prices--------------------------

orangello 07-25-2013 09:27 PM

I like it! I really liked the ones with the wood furniture that have since disappeared.

Is there a rail for mounting a scope?


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:24 AM.

Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.