Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   AK & SKS Discussion (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f19/)
-   -   New polish kalashnikov (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f19/new-polish-kalashnikov-72079/)

fivefourfiveX39 09-08-2012 07:08 PM

New polish kalashnikov
 
4 Attachment(s)
Built by IO Inc, this rifle is very amazing a quality is top notch. What are some opinions out there on this rifle? any body else have one and can contest to the quality of the rifle?

synical 09-08-2012 07:28 PM

i have the sportster model and it seems to shoot well however it looked like someone rolled it in sand and crapped down the barrel when I got it lol. but it has performed well.

fivefourfiveX39 09-08-2012 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by synical
i have the sportster model and it seems to shoot well however it looked like someone rolled it in sand and crapped down the barrel when I got it lol. but it has performed well.

Really? Dahm, but your receiver and barrel were both polish made right? Was your barrel chrome lined.

synical 09-12-2012 06:09 PM

I have no Idea I have shot it once and it sits in the safe. I know getting the firing pin out is a pain in the A$$. the pins are in there pretty snug. But she shoots well and I ran 60 rounds threw it with no probs of course I cleaned it like a champ before I shot it. I have found with any weapon cleaning before the first firing sure does help. Yeah the one I have is blacked out with the club foot stock and mono rail on the bottom. I did add a forearm grip just cause I had and extra from the AR but it probably does not need it. I have noticed that there is still quite a bit of wobble in the mag even when full.

fivefourfiveX39 09-12-2012 06:16 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by synical
I have no Idea I have shot it once and it sits in the safe. I know getting the firing pin out is a pain in the A$$. the pins are in there pretty snug. But she shoots well and I ran 60 rounds threw it with no probs of course I cleaned it like a champ before I shot it. I have found with any weapon cleaning before the first firing sure does help. Yeah the one I have is blacked out with the club foot stock and mono rail on the bottom. I did add a forearm grip just cause I had and extra from the AR but it probably does not need it. I have noticed that there is still quite a bit of wobble in the mag even when full.

I believe the one you have is the IO Inc American made version but is built to polish specs. The one that is blacked out polymer with club stock is all american I believe, does your receiver say made in USA or does it say RADOM, POLAND?

synical 09-13-2012 06:34 PM

mine says made in the U.S.A

synical 09-13-2012 06:50 PM

1 Attachment(s)
this is what mine looks like!

fivefourfiveX39 09-13-2012 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by synical
this is what mine looks like!

Ya I thought it was that one. It's the IO Inc American made version but by polish specs mine is actually polish made just assembled by them.

GaryGlock 09-13-2012 10:44 PM

Do you guys know if they were made to accept the double stack mags or were they milled to accept them?

fivefourfiveX39 09-13-2012 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GaryGlock
Do you guys know if they were made to accept the double stack mags or were they milled to accept them?

YES, the IO Inc american sporter and the polish IO Inc AK47M, were made already as to take double stack magazines. My receiver is from RADOM,POLAND IN THE LUCZNIK ARMS PLANT.


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:47 PM.

Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.