New to me SKS - Page 4
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > AK & SKS Discussion > New to me SKS

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-23-2012, 08:15 PM   #31
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2390 Times on 1488 Posts
Likes Given: 51

Shot 60 rounds of brown bear today, it's what the range makes you buy. Accurate and no issues. Got a lot of compliments on it. I wanted to take pictures of the target but no phones allowed in the range, no cameras or pictures.

Oh dern....

Revelation 19:11

And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

Old 11-24-2012, 02:08 AM   #32

Liked 2215 Times on 1301 Posts
Likes Given: 484

Good deal. I actually prefer Brown Bear over TulAmmo and The other import versions if ammo from Tula. The stuff from the Barnaul and Ulyanovsk plants seems to be hotter and more consistent for accuracy.

Weird that the range doesn't allow cameras, but whatever.

Old 11-24-2012, 02:13 AM   #33

Liked 2390 Times on 1488 Posts
Likes Given: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSGN_Doc
Good deal. I actually prefer Brown Bear over TulAmmo and The other import versions if ammo from Tula. The stuff from the Barnaul and Ulyanovsk plants seems to be hotter and more consistent for accuracy.

Weird that the range doesn't allow cameras, but whatever.
Yep right on their rules page
Number 17.

It was nice shooting ammo. Started at 15 yards and had nice tight Groups and clover leafs all offhand. Practice will get better as at 25 yards they were more open. I enjoyed shooting it.
image-2836227368.jpg  

Oh dern....

Revelation 19:11

And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.