New generation of young shooters prefer the SKS - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > AK & SKS Discussion > New generation of young shooters prefer the SKS

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-01-2010, 06:40 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

*facepalm*

Backwoods indred mall ninja wanna be. I think--- Scratch that... I KNOW the dog is the smartest being in that video.

I'm already surrounded by half-dead brainless people already, the zombie apocalypse would just give me a reason to be productive and get rid of them.

Old 12-09-2010, 03:36 AM   #12

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts
Likes Given: 10

I dont think his age is the issue, albeit he should have some kind of adult supervision (God I hope the voice behind the camera wasnt the "adult"), but letting some kid hold a gun like that, talk like that and act like that then you shouldnt be allowed to hold a weapon much less fire one.

Old 03-03-2011, 04:46 PM   #13

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

Default Your right

Quote:
Originally Posted by RugerShootinGal View Post
I think it is really sad that these kids have access to a firearm at their age!! Then you wonder why the hell isn't he being supervised by an adult because if he is acting that way with a firearm he can't be all that bright and needs to have supervision at ALL times. I am really worried about this kid and he isn't even mine. He isn't finished with being stupid with a firearm
Lets just hope that his stupidity ONLY take place in the woods. Although we really dont know wether there are houses close by. He probably comes home, drops the slang and tells his dad they were shooting pop cans. I cant say that Ive never shot stuff, as a kid, just to see what happened, close up and far away. My dad was normally with me though and the ground or the stump or the deer that I shot was never allowed to be likened to 'how bad this would f$%& a human being up. Unattentive parents with unlocked gun cabinets are locked away like murderers when theyre kid shoots himself or someone else, dont think theyre aware of that.

Old 03-03-2011, 06:21 PM   #14
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 32 Times on 24 Posts
Likes Given: 30

The videos say they have been removed now, but after seeing what everyone has said so far, I am glad i didn't get to see them.