Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   AK & SKS Discussion (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f19/)
-   -   New generation of young shooters prefer the SKS (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f19/new-generation-young-shooters-prefer-sks-34968/)

indyfan 11-29-2010 06:30 PM

New generation of young shooters prefer the SKS

Someone please knock some sense into this boy, before he shoots himself in the foot.

taken from: Loudmouth Justin Bieber Looking Kid Shoots His SKS Into The Mud | Gun Blog

winds-of-change 11-29-2010 06:36 PM

Either himself or his dog. :eek:

doctherock 11-29-2010 06:46 PM

what an R Tard. Like the gansta talk in da backgound yo, sh!t will cut through a mutha effin bullet proof vest yo...dumb asses...

winds-of-change 11-29-2010 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by doctherock (Post 394089)
what an R Tard. Like the gansta talk in da backgound yo, sh!t will cut through a mutha effin bullet proof vest yo...dumb asses...

Not to mention "The N word". I want to smack those two punks upside the head. I've not grown up around guns so maybe I'm wrong here but does anyone else think this kid is too young to be wandering around with his friend and an SKS with no adult supervision?

doctherock 11-29-2010 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by winds-of-change (Post 394095)
Not to mention "The N word". I want to smack those two punks upside the head. I've not grown up around guns so maybe I'm wrong here but does anyone else think this kid is too young to be wandering around with his friend and an SKS with no adult supervision?

I second your too young comment here. Kid is what thirteen our fourteen? Bullets do funny things on the wet mud like refract in whatever direction it wants. Hope someone local lets mom and dad know. By the sounds and looks of it they may not care either way. They talk like wannabe gangsters.

Bignews 11-29-2010 08:17 PM

his username contains the year 1996. im guessin thats the year he was born. i grew up around guns and would never do anything as wreckless as that. i almost wish he would shoot himself in the damn foot to teach him a damn lesson. idiot.

indyfan 11-29-2010 09:27 PM

I'm still trying to figure out what the camera man says at 0:11

"Eh-heh, It rain mud for like a peen peeing baby"

:confused:

DarkSpek 12-01-2010 05:39 AM

Somewhere there is an adult that failed to smack these kids upside the head and teach them a little respect...if not for themselves...then for those that share their last name. :confused:

I try not to wish hateful sh%$ on people ........BUT....... :mad:

spittinfire 12-01-2010 11:31 AM

Maybe if he shoots himself in the foot it will jump up and slap the crap out of him like his parents need to do.

RugerShootinGal 12-01-2010 12:38 PM

I think it is really sad that these kids have access to a firearm at their age!! Then you wonder why the hell isn't he being supervised by an adult because if he is acting that way with a firearm he can't be all that bright and needs to have supervision at ALL times. I am really worried about this kid and he isn't even mine. He isn't finished with being stupid with a firearm:mad: