Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   AK & SKS Discussion (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f19/)
-   -   New AK (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f19/new-ak-66747/)

losack 06-20-2012 02:16 AM

New AK
 
1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 49340

1965 Romanian AK.

Matching serial numbers on all pieces including wood furniture!

$ 829.00 bought it before it hit the shelf.

Dillinger 06-20-2012 02:21 AM

While I am not an AK guy, I think you found a great hidden gem with all matching numbers.

Congrats on a great purchase!

JD

wyoprepper 06-20-2012 02:23 AM

Smart move

fupuk 06-20-2012 02:33 AM

1 Attachment(s)
That is a nice looking Ak. I tried to redo the furniture on mine, but it didnt turn out as well as what yours looks like. Everything was unfinished when i got it. But it will work for me.

wyoprepper 06-20-2012 02:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fupuk
That is a nice looking Ak. I tried to redo the furniture on mine, but it didnt turn out as well as what yours looks like. Everything was unfinished when i got it. But it will work for me.

Yours still looks pretty dam good man

losack 06-20-2012 02:36 AM

Thanks that's what I thought.

I have enough fun guns. I'm trying to only purchase fairly specialized stuff now either rare or classic stuff. I have never found a matching AK until today!

I'm still going to shoot it though, that's what it's made to do!

fupuk 06-20-2012 02:42 AM

Its fun to shoot. Im only 24 so i got some time to add to my collection. And this was a cheap fun gun and i picked it up for like $450 with three magazines and 90 rounds of ammo. Ive been shooting surplus ammo because i got it for a great price. I bought 1900 rounds shipped to my door for less than $220. And i thought that was a good deal.

wyoprepper 06-20-2012 02:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fupuk
Its fun to shoot. Im only 24 so i got some time to add to my collection. And this was a cheap fun gun and i picked it up for like $450 with three magazines and 90 rounds of ammo. Ive been shooting surplus ammo because i got it for a great price. I bought 1900 rounds shipped to my door for less than $220. And i thought that was a good deal.

That's what was nice when I had my ak fun and cheap to shoot

lilbailnick 06-21-2012 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by losack

1965 Romanian AK.

Matching serial numbers on all pieces including wood furniture!

$ 829.00 bought it before it hit the shelf.

800$+ for a nicer AK.....! Wow have times changed...:-(

losack 06-21-2012 08:25 PM

No doubt, the only reason I purchased is because of the crap I'd been looking at was over $600.

Still pretty cool though!


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:25 AM.

Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.