New AK 47 - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > AK & SKS Discussion > New AK 47

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-10-2012, 01:35 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 6 Times on 5 Posts
Likes Given: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSCRS View Post
Not at all. Arsernal basically does saiga conversions, which use real ruskie barrels,trunions and receiver, combined with a mix of Bulgarian and us parts to meet 922r.

I really hope it works out, but you NEED to inspect the rivets on the reciever. If there is any seperation or distortion there can be serious issues.
well the company says 2" groups at 100 yrds. so we will see if they hold up to their name! if not it has a lifetime warranty!

Fire for effect!

Old 07-10-2012, 11:21 PM   #12

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Made is USA and under 600$ what's wrong with it? As many other things I come across that are gun specific made in the US tend to be.....HIGH priced. I'd go with a 74 muzzle brake! That seems more likely to do so than the slant brake. Good luck and I'm jealous cause NY seems to not be on the ship to list cause I've checked them out and they won't ship it my way. People's Republic of New York"city" which that tiny little island dictates everything. Clearly no surprise

Old 07-10-2012, 11:29 PM   #13

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Didn't mention and why I said 74 muzzle brake cause on my junk WASR with 74 brake and red dot I've had best group and good shooting day of 6" ish group at 100yd or so, but more usually a I like to say WNBA basketball size group which with an AK if in any case would be good enough for me

Last edited by lilbailnick; 07-11-2012 at 01:43 AM.

Old 07-14-2012, 08:52 PM   #14

Liked 6 Times on 5 Posts
Likes Given: 14

took the new AK to the range today and she performed like a champ! my shoulder is a little sore cause she kicks like a mule but other than that no feeding probs or firing probs and she was on target! Also tried some Tula ammo in my AR-15 and she chewed it up and asked for more! I am ready now for the zombies or Chinese to try and take over lol

Fire for effect!