Need info bout EAA ak 47 - Page 2
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > AK & SKS Discussion > Need info bout EAA ak 47

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-05-2012, 02:06 AM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 8 Times on 8 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Mapex_Killer View Post
I have put 500+rounds through it at 100 yards (75-100 each trip taking my time)with the scope on the dust cover rail and yes the targets in the pic is at 100yards.. Im not trying to say I know everything or anything but this AK is the first one I have ever owned and second one I have shot and its extremely accurate up to 100yrds for an AK .. It did take some adjustments and time to get it right but once I did it hits 2-4 inch groups when I need it to at 100yrds(the target in the pics I was aiming at certain spots testing ammo)..... I do know that these ak's are more accurate than most others because of their design but it really comes down to ammo you use.. For an AK at 100yards its not bad.. but now the scope and all is on my new toy and the AK just has a flashlight and laser on it..lol
Nobody was talking crap, but you are making some huge claims. 500 rounds isn't enough to be telling everyone they are wrong.

You are right about AKs being more accurate than many give them credit for.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quentin View Post
"The biggest issue with assembling an AR isn't so much getting the parts together right - it's getting the right parts together."

Old 02-05-2012, 04:54 PM   #12

Liked 42 Times on 33 Posts
Likes Given: 70

With my SGL31-61 I hit 1" t-post for holding barb wire fencing at 50+ yards using the irons with a good 4 out of 5 shots all day long,,, the 5.45 round is very accurate and when I can afford to IM getting a .223 savage and re barreling it in 5.45 and modding the bolt face a bit,,, I want to see this round in a rifle that was built for accuracy,,, but yes,,, even my last WASR would surprise most,,,, the ak's are accurate thing comes from the fact that the 7.62 ak's aren't when running full auto, but single aimed shots these rifles can surprise most

Old 02-05-2012, 09:14 PM   #13
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 7275 Times on 4022 Posts
Likes Given: 7057

I have the gas tube replacement mount and rail with an EOTECH Holosight.

Lightning fast on target, and as accurate as you can expect from an AK.,

“There aren't any great men. There are just great challenges that ordinary men like you and me are forced by circumstances to meet.”http://thinkexist.com/i/sq/as0.gif Admiral William Frederick Halsey Jr. (Bull) quote