Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > AK & SKS Discussion > My New Converted Saiga X39

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-05-2008, 05:22 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default My New Converted Saiga X39

MESA TACTICAL REVIEW

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 06-05-2008, 06:21 AM   #2

Very nice!! I used to have one which I dearly loved and foolishly sold. I was under the impression at the time that Saigas only took standard 10 round mags and that they wouldn't accept real AK mags. Is that what you meant by conversion? I wouldn't have sold mine if I knew you could get 30rd mags for it.

Old 06-05-2008, 04:34 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by chorst294 View Post
Very nice!! I used to have one which I dearly loved and foolishly sold. I was under the impression at the time that Saigas only took standard 10 round mags and that they wouldn't accept real AK mags. Is that what you meant by conversion? I wouldn't have sold mine if I knew you could get 30rd mags for it.
No, all Saigas accept any AK mags, even drum mags. A converted saiga is one that now complies with US SEC 922R Compliance. So, its legal now!

MESA TACTICAL REVIEW