My midlife crisis... - Page 5
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > AK & SKS Discussion >

My midlife crisis...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-24-2012, 03:39 PM   #41
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 121 Times on 86 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by trip286

No one's jumping on your nuts, quite frankly I want nothing at all to do with anyone's nuts but my own. They itch, I scratch. YOUR nuts could fall off and roll down a storm drain for all I care.

OP was getting bashed for putting stuff on that OTHER people didn't like. I encouraged him to do what makes him happy.

I said absolutely nothing TO, or ABOUT you, so kiss my ass and back off, bub.

He can listen to your suggestions, follow your advice, what the hell ever. I just pointed out that it's his rifle, his toy, and his opinion that matters most.

Again, I didn't say the first fu˘king thing about you, or crawl up your a$$ in any way, shape, form, or fashion, so how about you get off MY nuts? Unless you wanna catch that little itch slightly left of center?
Wooooooo trip easy buddy dont get to wild now, dont need u in time out pal.

Old 06-24-2012, 05:22 PM   #42

Liked 40 Times on 39 Posts
Likes Given: 25

Like the example I gave, if someone wants to keep replacing airsoft quality or non veted gear they're eventually going to spend the equivalent of what it would have cost to purchase good gear in the first place. There's a piece of mind that comes w/ having good gear as well. Also there is a noticeable difference in feel. For example RDS. I have a couple Primary Arms micro red dots and 3 Aimpoint H1s and an EoTech micro. Although the PAs are nice for the money there is a difference b/w them and the Aimpoints they resemble. The knobs don't operate a s smooth, glass isn't as clear, dot isn't as crisp, and the body is made of a lesser material. I believe it's a pkastic while the Aimpoint is aluminum. The same goes for mounts. These companies like UTG do not use the same materials or put in the research to find the proper height or attachment methods. Look at how high all those UTG mounts sit. A chin weld is not the right way to shoot. Removing the ability to use your iron sights is poor planning/development. It's a sign of their intended market. Lower quality, production costs, and r&d.

Old 06-24-2012, 05:37 PM   #43

Liked 13 Times on 13 Posts
Likes Given: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by trip286 View Post
blah blah blah
I think all the lead from those Chinese airsoft parts are starting to get to you.

Mike I agree with you. The primary arms stuff is a great buy. I actually found the 4moa dot sharper on it then on my friends Aimpoints oddly enough. With that in consideration, I would still like to pick up one of the new Aimpoint PRO's

Old 06-24-2012, 06:23 PM   #44

Liked 9211 Times on 5058 Posts
Likes Given: 74

Someone else can take care of my light work. Y'all see from my posts I didn't attack this douche personally in any way.

OP, enjoy your new rifle man. Again, don't worry about anyone talking smack about your adds. If you like it, and it works for you, that's what matters. It's looking nice, keep it up and enjoy.

Old 06-24-2012, 06:37 PM   #45

Liked 862 Times on 648 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by trip286
Someone else can take care of my light work. Y'all see from my posts I didn't attack this douche personally in any way.

OP, enjoy your new rifle man. Again, don't worry about anyone talking smack about your adds. If you like it, and it works for you, that's what matters. It's looking nice, keep it up and enjoy.
Great advice trip. Mikes advice is sound as well.

Old 06-24-2012, 06:40 PM   #46

Liked 862 Times on 648 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSCRS

I think all the lead from those Chinese airsoft parts are starting to get to you.

Mike I agree with you. The primary arms stuff is a great buy. I actually found the 4moa dot sharper on it then on my friends Aimpoints oddly enough. With that in consideration, I would still like to pick up one of the new Aimpoint PRO's
Mon ami where are you getting trips been messing w airsoft parts?? He's probably got more experience w real firearms-kalishnakovs in particular than you will ever have. He's just telling the OP that its HIS gun and to do whatever he feels is right for him and said AK.

Old 06-24-2012, 08:04 PM   #47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlinman View Post
Mon ami where are you getting trips been messing w airsoft parts?? He's probably got more experience w real firearms-kalishnakovs in particular than you will ever have. He's just telling the OP that its HIS gun and to do whatever he feels is right for him and said AK.
Then he should help others not throw their hard earned bucks away on crap parts when they are asking for opinions.

Old 06-25-2012, 12:12 AM   #48

Liked 9211 Times on 5058 Posts
Likes Given: 74

Nice rifle fluke. Have fun.

Old 06-25-2012, 01:02 AM   #49

Liked 5 Times on 5 Posts

For what its worth i run my AK fairly hard and im very picky on the parts i put on any gun. Im pleased and impressed with my UTG rail. YMMV

Old 06-25-2012, 01:22 AM   #50

Fwiw the new utg pro stuff is supposed to be nice, US made also. Curious if its contracted to a current manufacturer.