There were reasons I didn't buy from there.
1. I've researched about 20 or 30 vendors EXCEPT bud's gunshop for the M10 ALL but the one I bought from were out of stock. With no due date on next shipment received.
2. I read for 6 months strait to familiarize myself with the AK not become an expert yet. I know they were cheaper elsewhere but I wasn't going to wait 6 months for it either. By that time it could be banned.
3. Atlanticfirearms has them for $599 also. (out of stock)
4. I originally was going to get an Hungarian AMD65 and would have ran me $495 +etc, but decided not to and pay the extra for the AK I wanted and not a filler. Additionally AMD65's are not as customizable as the M10. Nor were they made with all new parts at least all the ones I saw.
5. Bud's Gunshop -
All rifles come supplied with a card board storage box, an owner’s manual, one 30 round magazine and a one year, from the date of purchase, warranty.
My price included the Top cover rail mount which I know now was garbage. My price also included a case as seen in my picture. That's $55 additional there, the gun it self was $695 where I bought it. Buying from here would cost me: $710.34 out the door for the same. So I got taken to the cleaners for ~$90.00. If you include transfer fees/3% credit charge increase/tax etc.
6. $90.00 isn't being taken to the cleaners: $90.00 is called being impatient and impulsive.Taken to the cleaners
is going to jail in shackles with 7 time felony convicts for 29 hours for a first time offense driving without proof of insurance and paying $4000 in fines where the judge threw out evidence from the State of IL stating I never should have received the ticket in the first place.Taken to the cleaners
is having 3 family members and 1 friend die in less than 6 months and going to 4 funerals in a row in the same year.Taken to the cleaners
is catching clap from your wife and having her tell you "No I didn't cheat; Honest!" (No this didn't happen to me, but you get the point.)
Can't you just be happy for me instead of....