Looking for a spare front trunnion
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > AK & SKS Discussion > Looking for a spare front trunnion

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-27-2013, 10:55 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 5 Times on 4 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Default Looking for a spare front trunnion

Hi, I have a YUGO RPK M72 and in time will be wanting to pick up a spare front YUGO trunnion. I've checked quite a few AK suppliers out and haven't come across one of those. RGUNS had them for sale but must have sold out as they took it off their YUGO parts lists. I figure once everything settles down again the parts will more available and probably alittle cheaper but it would be nice to know of other suppliers I can look up knowing they'll have these items.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 04-14-2013, 06:31 PM   #2

Liked 42 Times on 34 Posts

Gary try my shop. Blackmarketarms.com
My boss is an AK fanatic and pretty sure he'd probably have one lying around or can get one for you. Send him an email. His name is Ray

"Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom."
~John F. Kennedy

Old 04-14-2013, 08:52 PM   #3

Liked 5 Times on 4 Posts

Wanted to thankyou for the information. I emailed him and mentioned that I'm looking for spare parts for this gun. It looks like he has what I'll need.

Old 04-14-2013, 08:54 PM   #4

That's great!

"Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom."
~John F. Kennedy

Old 04-14-2013, 09:04 PM   #5

Liked 5 Times on 4 Posts

I'm glad you gave me this information. I was starting to think I was out of luck. Just got ripped off by "RGUNS" and recently looked up the reviews for them only to find out I and many others have had our money stolen from them. I'm old school and can say if I lived in the area their shop would suddenly burn down one night. I was lucky in that it was only $100.00 they stole from me but I read where they stole thousands from other costumers.

Old 04-14-2013, 11:28 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaryE View Post
I'm glad you gave me this information. I was starting to think I was out of luck. Just got ripped off by "RGUNS" and recently looked up the reviews for them only to find out I and many others have had our money stolen from them. I'm old school and can say if I lived in the area their shop would suddenly burn down one night. I was lucky in that it was only $100.00 they stole from me but I read where they stole thousands from other costumers.
That sucks. Sorry to hear it. We have so much random AK parts in our whse it's ridiculous. Lemme know if there is anything else you need and I can check for you. You can PM me.

~John F. Kennedy

Old 04-15-2013, 12:49 AM   #7

Liked 5 Times on 4 Posts

They show a YUGO bolt assembly. I would think it fits the RPK also. I think I'm going to purchase one of those first then from there get the other items I'm looking for. I wonder if he has a YUGO RPK barrel. Give me your email address and I'll get ahold of you for the parts I want in time.