looking to buy a California legal AK-47 please help - Page 2
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > AK & SKS Discussion >

looking to buy a California legal AK-47 please help

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-23-2012, 12:29 AM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Liked 1617 Times on 945 Posts
Likes Given: 1894

I personally find the people that talk thew worst about the Century imports are people that rather build more pricey AK type rifles or just don't like the platform as much. I've had a few and still have a M70 that has yet to cause any problems and I've shoot the crap out of that thing.
An AK type rifle will not have the fit and finish of an AR type rifle. It's not supposed to. They where/are built so a one eyed learning impaired Russian could fire and maintain it. That is the beauty of an AK type rifle.

I've not seen any Cali friendly models but I'm sure they make them. The places listed above would be where I'd start.
The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
Thomas Jefferson